• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a Johnny-O Robusto last night.

Today I had a Tat Mummy. I have to say that the larger version of the Mummy was MUCH better than the mini-Mum.

A Viaje White Label project. This cigar was gifted to me and I had no idea what it was or what to expect. I absolutely loved this cigar.

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
Casa Magna Domus Magnus Optimus
Illusione ~hl~

Opus X Robusto Unknowm Vintage to start - Thanks Kendall. I then split a OR Illusione ~23~ with the guys and I rounded out the night with a '06 J. Fuego Petite Corona (Lost the band) - Thanks Loren

Got a nice day to be outside here in upstate NY. On the deck with a Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union Maduro. Very nice for the $3 apiece I snagged them for.

Smoked a gifted La Duena beli last night, medium bodied. I thought it would have had more power behind it.

Smoked a gifted La Duena beli last night, medium bodied. I thought it would have had more power behind it.

Working a intended... Lol Janny and Pete intended fur it to have the flavor sans strength.

Leon Jimenes Maduro Robusto this morning.
El Triunfador Original Lancero this evening.

Working a intended... Lol Janny and Pete intended fur it to have the flavor sans strength.

oh. Hahaha, I guess my taste buds have gotten better since my operation. One thing for sure, the pre-release (unbanded short robusto) doesn't taste the same to me, I prefer the current stock IMHO.

Got to smoke a PSD4 and cracked open a non-dress box of the Mummy. Gotta say, I liked the Mummy cigar, good flavors but it burns fairly fast for such a long cigar.

oh. Hahaha, I guess my taste buds have gotten better since my operation. One thing for sure, the pre-release (unbanded short robusto) doesn't taste the same to me, I prefer the current stock IMHO.

Got to smoke a PSD4 and cracked open a non-dress box of the Mummy. Gotta say, I liked the Mummy cigar, good flavors but it burns fairly fast for such a long cigar.

Well gees. If cigars are tasting different now, you had better re-smoke ALL of them! :sign:

Wow. Got to enjoy a mid November round of golf. What a beautiful day, and a My Father Le Bijou 1922 on the course.

G.A.R. Robusto while watching the Veterans' Day parade in NYC today.
Room 101 OSOK 212 Filero this evening.

Absolute delish!
246CBE31-3155-42EA-94B5-18E30727778C-10553-000003C598604413.jpg

Illusione Epernay Le Petit
Tatuaje Anarchy. A great smoke that has aged well.
Tatuaje La Casita Criolla Corona Gorda.

oh. Hahaha, I guess my taste buds have gotten better since my operation

Well gees. If cigars are tasting different now, you had better re-smoke ALL of them! :sign:

Except Gurkhas. I think I'll keep them right where they are, a distant memory. :laugh:

<forgot to add> Smoked a gifted Bone Crusher from the Surrogates line, not a bad cigar. Don't think they're box worthy, and I don't see them flying off the shelves so that may be an indication.

Status
Not open for further replies.