• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
AF Chateau Fuente SG tonight...needed something relatively short since its a little chilly outside!

Leon Jimenes Maduro Robusto on the way to work this morning.
La Riqueza No. 4 on the way home.
Ortega Serie D No. 8 Maduro this evening.

Smoking a Padron SI-15 6x60 while walking the dogs, that is not a dog walking smoke. WHEEEEEEEE!

And it's only halfway done. Think some sweet tea will help with the buzz.

Last night an Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona at my local cigar lounge...Doc James. Fantastic cigar. Simply fantastic.

Last night an Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona at my local cigar lounge...Doc James. Fantastic cigar. Simply fantastic.

Dave, have you tried other vitolas of the Melanio? I enjoy the Serie V a lot, but have not had the Melanio yet.

gallery_13257_1492_92431.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_289982.jpg

Padilla Habano Burberry Perfecto

Had this smoke from Jake's Newbie Pass 101! No th bad but good ash...

So far a Tatuaje Petit Cazadores Reserva on the drive home and now after supper a Viaje Oro Reserva VOR No. 5.

Dave, have you tried other vitolas of the Melanio? I enjoy the Serie V a lot, but have not had the Melanio yet.

Ended up at the local B&M and found a Melanio Robusto. Very, VERY nice cigar! There will more or those in my future. Then I enjoyed my first Illusione 68. Two vastly different experiences but also very enjoyable!

Friday's smokes:

Padron 2000 Maduro
La Riqueza No. 4
My Father Le Bijou 1922 Corona Gorda

Enjoyed my first Quesada in the Oktoberfest. Pretty damn fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.