• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked an Anoranza toro while walking the dogs. The only other oscuro wrapped cigar I like are Liga Privada no.9s. The cigar kept me interested throughout the walk, glad I have more.

ED07 and MGR

currently freezing my ass off and smoking my last PL Pannie

Cruzado Avalitos this morning.
Camacho Corojo Monarca while mowing the lawn this afternoon.
Tatuaje Mummy and My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto this evening.

Met up with a friend who used to be a member here for coffee and stole his box of PL Pannies, smoked it. It was glorious.

Smoked a Viage C4...I'm not good enough yet to tell you all the flavors,etc you would normally get with a review, but this is one of the best smokes I've had to date.

I did have uneven burn issues, but I'm looking forward to smoking the rest of the 5fer I purchased!

Dunhill Signed Range Anniversary double robo. Now I know why WKOTI loves them so much, very good cigar.

Quesada Jalapa Prominente and a H Upmann Majestic. I wasn't a fan of the Jalapa in this vitola, just too bland, the robusto is much better.

Quesada Tributo Julio. Picked one of these up to smoke at the grand opening of the new Cigars International retail shop last night. Very nice stick.

AJ Fernandez Overruns Corona - I got lucky with this bundle! :p

La Reloba Sumatra by DPG

Alec Bradley 2nds PC (4 x 44)

Wedding planning is rough.

Wedding planning for a week long Hindu Ceremony is horrible.

Making your fiance, in-laws, and yourself happy... definitely worth the pain.

Finally found some time to sit down and properly enjoy a cigar. Sadly this was all put into motion due to a fire at work over the weekend, but I'll take it when I can get it. Sat down to a Johnny-O Shagfoot Lancer gifted to me by the late, great Joe B. Looking forward to herfing with him in the upcoming weeks along with the beautiful sounds of F1 cars as they learn the new COTA track.

ps. I'll be back soon.. just need to make it to the wedding date in January.

edit* totally forgot to mention anything about the cigar. This stick is burning really well and the draw is great. I love the salt and pepper ash and the flavor is perfect for a morning cigar. Light, Soft, and subtle flavors with no real power to speak of.

After a week long break from a head cold enjoying a Oliva Serie G Corona today.

Started with Litto Gomez 'Americano', just finished with a Tat Avion.....two nice smokes.

Last night I started with a Padilla La Tarraza Capa Habano 2010 followed by a Tatuaje Series P and left the best till last, a Drew Estate BOTL 2012 Lancero ( great smoke ).

Started with Litto Gomez 'Americano', just finished with a Tat Avion.....two nice smokes.

Was this the newest 2012 size, Tom? I have 1 more of the 2011 left and I like that blend, have a 5'ver of the 2012 coming in and I have high hopes.

Quesada Jalapa Robusto on the way to work.
A. Fuente Hemingway Best Seller Maduro on the way home.
El Triunfador Original Lancero this evening.

Was this the newest 2012 size, Tom? I have 1 more of the 2011 left and I like that blend, have a 5'ver of the 2012 coming in and I have high hopes.

It was the new smaller one. Blend is still the same, AFIK.....

Oh yeah! :thumbs: IMHO the other Fausto FT sizes are pepper bombs but the Avion release keeps me interested throughout its smoking time.

Finally got some time to enjoy a good smoke while I was BBQing some Carne Asade. Cracked open a fresh pack of MUWAT Bait Fish and loved every puff...

Status
Not open for further replies.