• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a great Saint Luis Rey Serie G Churchill Maduro today with mr mac and some of the other area herfers.

I just finished a PSD4 '01. Let's simply say that it did not suck... :D

I spent the day outside, so I took advantage of my time outdoors to burn some of my larger sticks. I had:
AF Masterpiece Maduro
Bad To The Bone Pepin Padilla Salomone
Oliva Master Blends 2 Churchill

I had a Habana Leon Serie F no. 2000, first time with this stick that was gifted to me, very good. Now if I could only remember who gifted it to me so I could find some more :blush:

Brian

Yesterday morning a Bolivar RC '06 with coffee, fantastic. Afternoon a Bolivar Colosales RE '06 and in the evening a JLP Cremas, not a bad little smoke!

This morning with coffee, an '01 Partagas Charlotte. Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :D

Let's see:

Hoyo de Monterrey cigarillo

Dirt

That's so far.

I've pulled out a Georges, Nub Cameroon Torpedo, Davidoff Winston Churchill No. 10 and a Rocky Patel for smoking later. :)

Currently smoking an 02 Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1(The last year they were made). This is a fantastic cigar. Sweet,leathery, w/spices and earthy, medium to full bodied. A very well balanced cigar. This is an old school Partagas that is perfect with fresh brewed coffee. Too bad this clasic was discontinued.

Bob

Currently smoking an 02 Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1(The last year they were made). This is a fantastic cigar. Leathery, w/spices and earthy, medium to full bodied. A very well balanced cigar. This is an old school Partagas that is perfect with fresh brewed coffee. Too bad this clasic was discontinued.

Bob

I want to be like you when I grow up Bob. :)

Currently smoking an 02 Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1(The last year they were made). This is a fantastic cigar. Leathery, w/spices and earthy, medium to full bodied. A very well balanced cigar. This is an old school Partagas that is perfect with fresh brewed coffee. Too bad this clasic was discontinued.

Bob

I want to be like you when I grow up Bob. :)

LOL :D

Padron 3000 while dodging the raindrops on the golf course 2day and while waiting for the Sox Yanks game a Cuaba Exclusivos.

Brian

Reserva J21 and Padilla Signature 1932 robo. Both stellar.

This evening, I enjoyed an LFD El Jocko Maduro. Litto does know how to make a fine cigar! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.