• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illusione 68 for the drive to work.

PAM Principe for Lunch.

A Nuevitos Jibaro for the drive home. This one had to be fairly aged. I havent smoke one in well over a year. This had aged nicely to a very creamy smoke. Very enjoyable!

Mac68.

Good, medium-full, meaty cigar with a touch of pepper. Tasty if a bit overpriced.

Wilkey

Nubbed a freshie PSD4 on the back deck. I know a lot say that they need a few years nap, but I'm not sure I can hold out that long as it was fantastic.

Had a Lieb 200 on the way to dinner and a George on the way back. The weather played well too. :)

Nubbed a freshie PSD4 on the back deck. I know a lot say that they need a few years nap, but I'm not sure I can hold out that long as it was fantastic.
I see no reason to wait. It's fine if you can afford to put "some back" but then the moment is all we really have anyway. Right? :rolleyes:

I had a perfect 601 Blue Toro. Razor sharp burn, perfect draw, full-bodied but not full-strength. A complex and flavorful smoke! Also young(2 months!) but I bet they're pretty good with age, too.

Steve

Johnny-O! Lonsdale yesterday evening. It was good but I like the Robusto size better.

Nuevitas Jibaro No.1 to end my long day at work... Monk inspired me to pull this out of the humi.

Haven't had a cigar in 3 weeks. I've had a cold I can't shake and everything tastes like cardboard.

Had a very close friend that brought a couple of Gold medals this morning, a bit tight, but the flavor is terrific. Not so sure if they're worth the money they're asking for, but they are a real nice morning with Joe cigar. :thumbs:

Ouch! I'd hate to imagine going 3 weeks without a single cigar to enjoy. :( Hopefully, you'll get better soon and will be able to enjoy some.

I had a Padron 3000 and a Rocky Patel Rosado. What a great way to enjoy a nice evening. :)

This evening, I enjoyed an LFD Outlaw Bad To The Bone that I picked up at last year's Litto event. :thumbs:

Tonight as I write this I am smoking a Partagas Corona Grandes box code OSU July 01. This cigar is considered to be a very rare cigar according to MRN. I must say this is a fabulous partagas. Earthy and very spicey with sweet coffee and leather. The burn is razor sharp with a solid gray ash. A real finger burner. They dont get much better than this. :thumbs:

Another rare and mysterious cigar that you have managed to peak my interest in Bob :D

Today was a JL #1 from '01 and a RA 898 from '02. The JL was as solid as ever and the RA was exceptional, and surprisingly strong and spicy as well.

I finally popped my Opus cherry tonight with a Petit Lancero. It was a great smoke, although I think that I prefer Anejos to Opus when it comes to the HTF Fuente category.

As an aside, if the petit lancero was just a bit thinner and longer, it would make an ideal pimp stick... :sign: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.