• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

tonydogs

Uhhhhhh, Neal's point is when this POS tonydogs posts one of his "reviews" :rolleyes: you're "validating" him by posting a reply.

It's best to completely ignore trouble when you see it and tonydogs is nothing but trouble at this point.

If ya don't wanna get "dragged" into anything, don't put yourself in the line of fire.

Hell, put me on the sh1t list too as I responded to a cigar review too before it hit me what I was doing (Diamond Crown #1). Do you know how hard it was for me NOT to post about a Gurkha this time!?

coventrycat86 said:
Lumberg said:
I don't know where you got the idea I was cozying up to tonydogs. Link please?
[snapback]235189[/snapback]​

HERE IT IS
[snapback]235236[/snapback]​

AVB said:
Hell, put me on the sh1t list too as I responded to a cigar review too before it hit me what I was doing (Diamond Crown #1). Do you know how hard it was for me NOT to post about a Gurkha this time!?

coventrycat86 said:
Lumberg said:
I don't know where you got the idea I was cozying up to tonydogs.  Link please?

HERE IT IS
[snapback]235246[/snapback]​

You ain't NEVER on my $hit list AVB :love:

So it is ok for AVB to reply, but not cigardawg??
Is there something I am missing...

Tony is slim and should be the focus of this thread.

I have to throw my support in for Scot on this one. He is a stand up guy and I would never lump him with the likes of Tony.

Brandon

What you guys should be doing is not condoning those who threaten others on this board by engaging them in what they do here...like posting reviews.

No one is saying that Scott is a bad person...Lumpy however is hopeless, I gave up on him a long time ago!

I don't think it can be explained any simpler for you slower types....

If you support Tony's threads, you are supporting him being here, simple as that.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
If you support Tony's threads, you are supporting him being here, simple as that.
[snapback]235260[/snapback]​

Nicely said.

For future reference, don't post on his treads if you don't want to validate him.

Soon we're going to need a real-time ticker of who the bad guys are so we know who not to talk to.

:cool:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Soon we're going to need a real-time ticker of who the bad guys are so we know who not to talk to.

[snapback]235264[/snapback]​

Point noted. Norcal added to the list. ;)

MilesMingusMonk said:
NorCalCigarLover said:

[snapback]235264[/snapback]​

Point noted. Norcal added to the list. ;)
[snapback]235265[/snapback]​

Dang it .... I finally make a list and it's the wrong one :p

coventrycat86 said:
Lumberg said:

HERE IT IS

Ok so now replying to a thread created by someone=cozying up?

I can't wait to find all the instances where Leebo, Sam, and coventrycat cozied up to me!

Guilt by association! Hang them all!

Lumberg said:
coventrycat86 said:
Lumberg said:

HERE IT IS

Ok so now replying to a thread created by someone=cozying up?

I can't wait to find all the instances where Leebo, Sam, and coventrycat cozied up to me!

Guilt by association! Hang them all!
[snapback]235281[/snapback]​

Self admittance is the first step Lumberg.

At this point, it is fair to say most everyone on this board knows who TonyDogs is, and what he's about. I can see where some may have missed that TonyDogs was rude, nasty and threatening, but there's not mistaking it now...

TonyDogs is clearly trouble - given his earlier posts. He made his position VERY clear in both public and private posts. He has not published an apology, other than a very generic apology with exceptions.

For what it's worth from this point forward (and I believe it's been made VERY clear), chatter in TonyDogs threads, even if not directed at TonyDogs, is considered tacit approval of his participation on this board and will most likely lead to bad feelings with other established members. ;)

NOTE: This message is for all OTHER members - Lumberg knows this already but obviously doesn't really care....

I, too, feel that the board is owed an apology. A contrite, meaningful one. Things will not be right until that happens.

Perhaps posting a link to this thread on each of his review threads is appropriate?

Leebo8-9-8 said:
What you guys should be doing is not condoning those who threaten others on this board by engaging them in what they do here...like posting reviews.

No one is saying that Scott is a bad person...Lumpy however is hopeless, I gave up on him a long time ago!

I don't think it can be explained any simpler for you slower types....

[snapback]235260[/snapback]​

When I responded to his thread I didn't realize who he was. My bad.

For the record I didn't drag anyone into this. I made a brief review of td's threads and and wrote down the enablers. If I missed somebody you can post the names of the cozy bastards here and I will accept them.

Now, as far as avoiding td's posts... if he doesn't respond to this thread and make ammends then I assure you that you won't have to avoid his posts, there won't be any.

NA

I think that the people who did post on his review threads should get a one time pass. If they post after this warning.......string em up.

The best way to avoid this in the future is to just ban his ass, but then again, it is always nice to have some fodder around so we can practice our flames and our abusing tactics. lololol