• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

tonydogs

The Master said:
I think that the people who did post on his review threads should get a one time pass. If they post after this warning.......string em up.

The best way to avoid this in the future is to just ban his ass, but then again, it is always nice to have some fodder around so we can practice our flames and our abusing tactics. lololol
[snapback]235338[/snapback]​
Why not just remove the source of the problem? ... Rod?

The Master said:
I think that the people who did post on his review threads should get a one time pass. If they post after this warning.......string em up.

The best way to avoid this in the future is to just ban his ass, but then again, it is always nice to have some fodder around so we can practice our flames and our abusing tactics. lololol
[snapback]235338[/snapback]​

Why do you think Rod keeps Limpy around??

LMAO :laugh:

bfreebern said:
Self admittance is the first step Lumberg.
As in admitting myself to the mental hospital? I'm not getting your drift.

Also, I don't have time to keep track of every "evildoer" who lays low for a few months or weeks then comes back and posts a review. Obviously there are people like Sam, ggiese, etc who are so good at this I wonder if they get paid to do it.

So yeah, notice is now served.

Lumberg said:
bfreebern said:
Self admittance is the first step Lumberg.
Also, I don't have time to keep track of every "evildoer" who lays low for a few months or weeks then comes back and posts a review.
[snapback]235344[/snapback]​

Leave the detective work to the pros limpy

Just got an email from Mr. Dogs. He said he did not want to participate in passes and his reviews were only for his own use. He said he was STILL HERE.

If he is only here to do reviews for his records I suggest he use a something like a pencil and paper to record them.

By the way his message was in broken English...Took a few minutes to figure it out. :laugh:

kevpriest said:
Probably the thorazine. I hear it causes speech to slur as well.
[snapback]235376[/snapback]​
LOL :laugh:

Still no response from Tony? I know where this is going...

It seems like this board should have learned a lesson with this type of individual.....remember Servebig???

It's the same sociopathic thinking, you give them some slack, look where it goes....

banned.gif

You know how some people are. They ignore things hopeing that it'll all go away.

Lopaka said:
You know how some people are. They ignore things hopeing that it'll all go away.
[snapback]235421[/snapback]​

Rod's the only one who can tell us if TonyDogs has actually read this thread yet or not.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
It seems like this board should have learned a lesson with this type of individual.....remember Servebig???

It's the same sociopathic thinking, you give them some slack, look where it goes....
[snapback]235399[/snapback]​

That's my thought. He did something someone else did. He should be held to the same extent and given the same punishment. It's my board, and I won't tell Rod how to run it, he goes a damn fine job as it is. Just my thoughts.

IgwanaRob said:
banned.gif

[snapback]235412[/snapback]​

I love that smiley icon! :thumbs:

Time to pull the plug on this guy Todd. He has no redeeming qualities.

NA

MilesMingusMonk said:
NorCalCigarLover said:
Soon we're going to need a real-time ticker of who the bad guys are so we know who not to talk to.

:cool:
[snapback]235264[/snapback]​

Point noted. Norcal added to the list. ;)
[snapback]235265[/snapback]​
tff
Rod, could we add a pop-up that asks "Are you sure you want to post?" before our replies go on the board? Oh, wait, I see we have a 'Preview Post" button.

Since we've given him plenty of time to reply and he still hasn't, he's banned.

Just out of curiosity, what happens to someone when they get banned? Will they come back to the site and not be logged on, and then not be able to log in? Or does some really cool image saying "You're Banned!" come up, say with a big middle finger? Or can they log on, but not post anymore?

You mean this?

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.........._.•´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
...............\.............\
.............. \.............\.................