• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 99 Comeback

b.dawgson

Official BeeDog inductee!
I'm not much of a betting guy myself but was just curious who's watching the Rich Franklin vs Wanderlei Silva fight Sat 6-13-09??? Personally I'm rooting for the Ace Rich Franklin, I didn't like how Wanderlei looked the last couple fights....I'm also rooting for Cheick Congo when he fights Velasquez... Something about Congo that I like...

Figured if anyone is placing any cigar wagers for the fights, you can do it in this thread...

Cheers!

I am watching tonight with a friend though I do not follow the sport, going more for the companionship. That said, who the hell does not love a good fight.

I always watch the PPV's with my brothers-in-law...good time to drink a little brew and yell at the tv!

Franklin hasnt been the same since anderson silva smeared his nose all over his face, so I think vanderlay has it. And Congo is an animal. No bets from me though cause it only takes one shot to change the game.

Franklin hasnt been the same since anderson silva smeared his nose all over his face, so I think vanderlay has it. And Congo is an animal. No bets from me though cause it only takes one shot to change the game.
????

Why are you making predictions now? It's over already :laugh:

^^ lots of people don't know that the fights play early when they're across seas... I'll not discuss anything till after they air again this evening....

Was some damn good fights though!!!

I can't wait for Lesnar vs Mir 2 and then Silva vs Griffin... both will be awesome fights, Anderson Silva is my favorite fighter and I can't stand Lesnar...

is anyone else having a hard time ordering the fight tonight? i know its a replay, but ufc.com is advertising it to be on 10 pm est on pay per view. but when i called direct tv, they said the first replay was at 12:30. is this just a screw up on direct tv's part or is everyone having this problem? cant think dana is gonna be too happy about that.

I can't wait for Kimbo Slice to win that UFC contract and beat some ass!!

Marc: I'm not sure as I don't have a satellite provider - I use one of those "special" boxes that gets all of dish networks programming if so desired.

NASTY: it's going to take Kimbo a LOT of work to get anywhere close to UFC ready... I can't wait to see him in the TV Series but personally I don't see him lasting long. Put him in the ring with the likes of Cain Velasquez or Frank Mir and Kimbo will be submitted or wrestled down...

Ew. Slice is complete garbage, he has already shown he doesn't stand a chance in the UFC. All hype and talk, no technique. it would take a lot of training for him to reach any real ranks.

Anyway, I am holding out for Mir v Les II, but Rampage v. The Dragon has really got my attention.

Ew. Slice is complete garbage, he has already shown he doesn't stand a chance in the UFC. All hype and talk, no technique. it would take a lot of training for him to reach any real ranks.

Anyway, I am holding out for Mir v Les II, but Rampage v. The Dragon has really got my attention.

rampage vs machida?? where is this info?

Kimbo with a little guidance will be unstoppable this year, given his age

rampage vs machida?? where is this info?

Linky

Dana announced it after UFC 98 I think. I'm pretty sure it is because he had the belt before he went psycho about 6 months back after losing to Forrest

A lot of forums have been blowing up about it too... I don't think Rampage has a chance. linky

sweet!!! another one i cant wait for....

I'm really looking forward to griffen vs silva!!! griffen has that get in there and knock boots style and silva is just a machine....should be an awesome fight there...