• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ultimate Cigar Reference

Shiba

CP's Official Mortgage Broker
I have been working on a little database that includes a ton of information that has been posted on this site. I did this for a couple reasons...

1) To pull this valuable information together so the users of CP could have one resource for all of this data

2) To help familiarize myself with more cigar information so I can better educate myself in order to help others down the road

As you will see, there are several things missing, mainly wrapper type. If anyone can help with this information, please PM me and I will update it ASAP. I am also missing some of the MSRP's and some sizes due to some of these being so new.

I am also planning on taking this up one notch to include some other information and possibly pictures as well. If there is something you would like to see included, or if you have other cigars to add, please let me know and I will be happy to accommodate.

I would like to thank MilesMingusMonk for allowing me to use the valuable information that he has provided all of us.

***Ultimate Cigar Reference***

Anytime I update this file, it will always be accessable bia the link above. I am eventually going to put a date footer on it so you will be able to tell if you have the latest version or not.

Please let me know what you guys think and feel free to provide some constructive criticism as well. ENJOY!!!! :D

I edit this to rename it to the "Ultimate Cigar Refernce" as I will be putting all kinds of different cigars on this list, not only premiums.

marcsheldon said:
i thought the new 1926 line were called 35's.
[snapback]232509[/snapback]​

They are... and the MSRP for the Padrón Millenniums was $20 per cigar (though they tend to go for $30+ now).

Nice reference -- I'd like to see a picture of each cigar in there too....

As for information, you can check http://www.top25cigar.com/ -- they have a reasonable cigar database there.

marcsheldon said:
i thought the new 1926 line were called 35's.
[snapback]232509[/snapback]​

OK. I fixed this.. It might have been a typo on my behalf.

As far as the products, those were the only references that I found with MSRP on them so that is all I have for now. I will be happy to add anything someone would like included, I will just need some help finding the information.

Thanks for the link of Fuente/Padrons. Now I can have another look at what sizes Fuentes come in

OK... I made an update to change the format and added about 150 more cigars. I will do more tomorrow.

ENJOY!!!

May I suggest adjusting the column spacing a bit... I can't get this to print on an 8.5 x 11 sheet without part of the brand name getting cut off... not like I don't know which brand is which, but it would still be nice to have a decent printout. Otherwise :thumbs: for a great job!

8-5-8... I will fix all of that tonight... It was late when I adjusted it all and built the report last night so I went to bed. I will be adding more tonight and will fix the report so it is clear and complete.

Anyone have a request on next up for brands?

That's pretty cool! Should be great for n00bs like me as a reference when starting to pass.

vewyphishy said:
Only Fuente and Padron products?
[snapback]232515[/snapback]​

What else is there?

Shiba... Great job. Now if we could only get Moki to do a rare cigar price guide we'd be all set.

Thanks guys... still working on it though... I added Cohiba, Punch and some others tonight... List is almost 500 cigars long.

I will post more tomorrow night... I need a break tonight :)

ENJOY!!!

Sorry but Acids don't fit my idea of a premium cigar. I also agree with Seamus. lol

Master... very true... I will probably change the name of it to something else since I plan on entering everything I can get data on. I hope you enjoy the list so far anyway though. :)

Very cool, Shiba. Keep it up, it's looking really good.

-Fetter

OK.... New list up... added even more. If you all want a specific brand listed sooner, please let me know and I will place it on there. Trying to get to them all.

ENJOY!!!

Sorry... no updates last night but I will be working on it tonight and over the weekend.