• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UNHAPPY WITH GURKHA

Joey, you really don't need to change the font size, everyone here's eyesight is just fine.

It comes across as shouting and is almost as bad as using only caplock to write.

And it does sound like they are going to make it right. Which is a good thing, keep us updated.

I'm not sure what crawled up your ass and died chief but now you sound like a complete jackass and its uncalled for. If you don't like it screw you but you know nothing about it or me personally just popping shots. Maybe you should quit while in you little mind you are ahead. I love people like you, you use forums like this to just insult people because you got nothing better to do. Maybe you were abused or feel insecure but to insult a person or what club they belong to or for any reason just because you don't agree is childish. At this time I don't suspect you can stop your childish insults so I guess ill just have to wait for your next thought out comment. So I will say again Happy Smoking To All :).

lol I was waiting for the "My Eyesight is bad!" excuse. Considering the fact that you can change your browser to show a bigger font means you don't need to be yelling at the rest of us.

But if your last post to Souldog is any indication, you are probably going to melt down in a spectacular fashion in the very near future and be shown the door.

.<-- insert waving goodbye smilie here.

I'm not sure what crawled up your ass and died chief but now you sound like a complete jackass and its uncalled for. If you don't like it screw you but you know nothing about it or me personally just popping shots. Maybe you should quit while in you little mind you are ahead. I love people like you, you use forums like this to just insult people because you got nothing better to do. Maybe you were abused or feel insecure but to insult a person or what club they belong to or for any reason just because you don't agree is childish. At this time I don't suspect you can stop your childish insults so I guess ill just have to wait for your next thought out comment. So I will say again Happy Smoking To All :).

Anything I write on here I would gladly say to your face, and those who know me know I am being very serious. I know that you are a mooch, you're on this website just to drum up interest in your crappy little club, and your time here is very short-lived.

Call it what you want, but you're still trying to sell dog shit as a delicacy, and it doesn't look like anyone is having it.

I'm heartbroken by your comments, but I'm ready for round 2 there little fella, keep digging.

Anything I write on here I would gladly say to your face, and those who know me know I am being very serious. I know that you are a mooch, you're on this website just to drum up interest in your crappy little club, and your time here is very short-lived.

Call it what you want, but you're still trying to sell dog shit as a delicacy, and it doesn't look like anyone is having it.

I'm heartbroken by your comments, but I'm ready for round 2 there little fella, keep digging.

Let's give Jonathan a group hug. Damn these heartbreaking newbs. Seriously JC you attaching established members will get you nowhere. Sounds like Souldog touched a nerve. A hidden agenda usually get's that type of response here when exposed. ;)

Someone needs to contact Gurkha and let them know that they might want to hold off on firing their rep...

OK, so back to the subject of this thread. Based on Joey Cigars forum behaviour, I have to wonder if Joey Cigars is trashing Gurkha because he did not elicit the response he wanted from their sales rep.
I.e, Free Cigars based on the fact that he is a cigar reviewer to be reckoned with, and if you want to see your business soar to new heights, you would be wise to send me and my buds some free singles or boxes of cigars.
I hope Gurkha is reading this thread.

If his reaction to Souldog is an indication of a common theme....the REP may be in the clear!

Oh yea...what Wurm said!

cool.gif

...and Joey...the next time you ask for a new cigar, make sure you didn't smoke the broken one nearly to the end.

Note to others:
If you are in a shop and something happens with the cigar...immediately show the owner, or in the case of an event show the REP, I'm confident they will help.

Let's give Jonathan a group hug.

:laugh: I am all good for a group hug, as long as they're from AVB's girls and not Joe Joe!

5 User(s) are reading this topic
5 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. souldog,
2. Spoon,
3. 2K6TBSS,
4. Joey Cigars,
5. Wurm

C'mon Joey, I'm waiting for round 2 buddy. Step on up and be a man. Tell me you're not mooching... :rolleyes:

OK, so back to the subject of this thread. Based on Joey Cigars forum behaviour, I have to wonder if Joey Cigars is trashing Gurkha because he did not elicit the response he wanted from their sales rep.
I.e, Free Cigars based on the fact that he is a cigar reviewer to be reckoned with, and if you want to see your business soar to new heights, you would be wise to send me and my buds some free singles or boxes of cigars.

My thoughts exactly...

Anything I write on here I would gladly say to your face, and those who know me know I am being very serious.
I know that you are a mooch, you're on this website just to drum up interest in your crappy little club, and your time here is very short-lived.

Come on Jon he sounds like a nice enough guy, Give him a chance buddy...:sign:

OK, now that is out of the way....

BEAT FEET TROLL!!!
Can you read that?

I'm now inclined to believe that Gurhka did nothing wrong, nor was the rep in the wrong. After reading all this, I will assume that the rep was professional (since I think I know who the rep is) and that someone was unhappy about not receiving free cigars.

Well he did one thing wrong, gave out free Gurhkas.... :puke:

I'm now inclined to believe that Gurhka did nothing wrong, nor was the rep in the wrong. After reading all this, I will assume that the rep was professional (since I think I know who the rep is) and that someone was unhappy about not receiving free cigars.

The rep probably was very professional. I would guess if the rep did respond as this guy says (which I doubt), it was probably well deserved. He was probably acting like an asshat (like he has been on here so far) and bad mouthing the rep, and got an answer that was deserving of his attitude. If the "response" from Gurkha Management was true, I hope the rep does not get reprimanded for doing nothing wrong.

Went to a Gurkha Cigar night at local lounge last night - It was a fun night with friends but I am VERY UNHAPPY with the Gurkha Rep. and cigars.

I Smoked a Gurkha Evil & it EXPLODED when I lit it, the wrapper just fell off then 3/4 through the cigar it just went out and I could not, for the life of me get it started again. When I complained to the Rep. the Rep. told me "the complaint department was closed".

The cigars were WAY OVER PRICED and the Rep. was a jerk.

Im not a rich person by any means so for $8.00 a stick he could have at least replaced the cigar with a new one but, to be a arrogant asshole was uncalled for.

I dont think I will be smoking any more Gurkha's until I can get this bad taste out of my mouth.
mad.gif

Joey Joey Joey....

You smoked 3/4 of the cigar!

Try going into a steak house and eating 3/4 of your meal and then saying it was not cooked right...see if they bring you another.

Blatant attempt at ruining a Rep's name and a cigar company.

Note - this info and these types of posts WILL be forwarded to small and large manufacturer's as a reference.