• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Up in Smoak - version 2

Ludwig said:
what date did you set on?
May 1st... (all info is now in the first posting to this thread...)

You gonna make it?

I can get 3 bottles of Black Maple Hill 21 year old bourbon for about $86 each delivered. I'm buying one and I can take 2 to the Baltimore herf. Let me know if you want one by Friday morning, 2 April. First come first serve, you can send me a check once I confirm the order.

The cost may be high by a buck or two depending on exact shipping, I'll refund the extra at the herf.

AVB said:
I can get 3 bottles of Black Maple Hill 21 year old bourbon for about $86 each delivered. I'm buying one and I can take 2 to the Baltimore herf. Let me know if you want one by Friday morning, 2 April. First come first serve, you can send me a check once I confirm the order.

The cost may be high by a buck or two depending on exact shipping, I'll refund the extra at the herf.
I'll take one... PM sent...

- Oak

Hey Oak, How long is the contest for the 12 sticks?
Need to know how many of my own to bring. If its a smoke till your sick contest I'll be absolutely taking the light rail to this event.

And my other guy backed out, has to go with wifey to a birthday party...can you say whipped ? I'm trying to get another.

Beefcube said:
Hey Oak, How long is the contest for the 12 sticks?
Need to know how many of my own to bring. If its a smoke till your sick contest I'll be absolutely taking the light rail to this event.

And my other guy backed out, has to go with wifey to a birthday party...can you say whipped ? I'm trying to get another.
Oops - I missed this post somehow.

The contest will go for the duration of the herf... regardless of how long that goes. Anywhere from 3 hours on up...

Also, on a general note: TOP

We need more people... whoever is coming, start PMing people you know in the area and get their asses out...

Cheers,

- Oak

I have to look at the calender when I get home......but I'll try

Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 26 minutes Total Est. Distance: 213.98 miles

not as far as Texas but...

What are some hotels in the area?

Hey: Is anyone here well known at any other boards and can do some cross-posting for me of this mini-herf?

I posted this in CW, but no one knows me there so I'm getting pretty much no response (I just don't have time for two boards, and this one is my favorite). Totally unfamiliar with other boards beyond that.

Just trying to get 3-4 more people, and could use some marketing assistance... Rewards for assistance will be forthcoming... ;)

Posted on Cigar Bid forum.

I'm tentatively planning on showing up for this. Will know for sure by this weekend.

I would suggest editing the title on CW to include the word Baltimore. Might get more looking that way.

Getting packed up now I'll have your bottle and a few sticks. I figure that I don't need that many considering the size of what I smoke :p

I'm please to report that a good time was had by one and all. Some fine sticks caught fire and a dent was made in Max's collection of 50 beers on tap. :)

AVB said:
I'm please to report that a good time was had by one and all. Some fine sticks caught fire and a dent was made in Max's collection of 50 beers on tap. :)
Wish I could have been there......damn communion :angry:

OK... Up In Smoak Version 2 just officially ended...

*whew*

Baltimore is cool... :D

Oak, just what were you doing in Baltimore until 5 AM? Seems like part 2 was better than part 1 ???

AVB said:
Oak, just what were you doing in Baltimore until 5 AM? Seems like part 2 was better than part 1 ???
Ummm... Errr... Getting to know the local flavor...? ;)

Beef pointed out an enjoyable area in town before he headed home, and it all went naturally from there...

I hope you didn't get "hustled" too much lol!! :D :D