• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Utah hurtin' 'Bama

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
14 - 0 Utah only 6:33 into the first quarter.

Alabama wasn't ready for this. Utah is fast and strong. Nothing going right for Bama.

Ken

I think Bama is still sore from the SEC Championship. They are probably offended and stinging that they had to face a team like Utah, instead of, say Ohio State. Regardless, Utah is taking advantage. They better get their head out of their ass soon, or they will be too far behind to make a stand.

I think Bama is still sore from the SEC Championship. They are probably offended and stinging that they had to face a team like Utah, instead of, say Ohio State. Regardless, Utah is taking advantage. They better get their head out of their ass soon, or they will be too far behind to make a stand.

I agree with this premise. Alabama has nothing to play for, while Utah has everything to prove. This isn't the first time a scenario like this has occurred (Boise St. - OU) and it won't be the last.

That, and John Parker Wilson is a terrible QB.

Still got two quarters left. Those Mormons are jumping, hootin and hollering. I bet they forgot all about John Smith or whatever his name is teachings and started fornicating in the parking lots. Alabama will Roll over them Utes

Still got two quarters left. Those Mormons are jumping, hootin and hollering. I bet they forgot all about John Smith or whatever his name is teachings and started fornicating in the parking lots. Alabama will Roll over them Utes

Best....Post....EV-ER... :laugh:

Besides the Sugar Bowl itself they should be playing for Pride if nothing else. If they can't do that then it won't matter who they are playing.

I agree with this premise. Alabama has nothing to play for, while Utah has everything to prove. This isn't the first time a scenario like this has occurred (Boise St. - OU) and it won't be the last.

That, and John Parker Wilson is a terrible QB.

Lol I love to see how everyone else views Utah. Thats great.

Whoomp....there it was.

Utah absolutely owned Alabama.

Those mormons just rolled the hell out of that tide and made them their bitches.

Must be an embarrassing day for Alabama fans.

There are now two teams outside the eastern and central time zones that can legitimately claim #1 :)

Please explain....the true #1 will be determined at the BCS Championship game.

LOL... that's funny right there!

I honestly wanted Alabama to win for the sake of the SEC, but I can't say that I'm really that upset...

Kudos to the Mormons but the legitimate #1 will come out of FL or OK. I'll still say that Texas belongs in there playing the Gators. The Mormons do not belong anywhere near those three

I just think the BCS is a very poor system. USC gets shafted because the PAC 10 is deemed to be a week conference yet PAC 10 went 5-0 in bowl games. Utah is the only undefeated div1 team in the country. Imho either of these two teams will have as much claim to #1 as Florida or Oklahoma. I guess I would either prefer a real playoff system, or go back to the way it was prior to the BCS.

It should be Texas vs. Florida. With Utah playing....who cares? Texas beat OKU head to head and that should be tantamount than some bullshit schedule strength

So is this what you wanted? Bama sucked tonight. Good for you UTES...Saban will not let that catastrophie EVER happen again.

Melly :angry: