• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

bathroom_golf.jpg

Thank you Devin. The pass was a blast, and your generosity is humbling. Class act all the way.

Emo

Gentlemen, the pass is going back out on the road... :)

Second round participants:

Lee
George
Anthony
Bill
Gary
Jim
Mike
Ray

Cigars:

1. Davidoff 3000 '85
2. Diplomaticos No. 7 '80
3. Montecristo No. 1 '82
4. Padron Millennium Maduro '00
5. Bolivar Gold Medal '04
6. Edición Limitada Cohiba Piramide '01
7. Edición Limitada Romeo y Julieta Exhibicon No. 2 '00
8. Sancho Panza Coronas Gigantes '89
9. Ramon Allones Specially Selected '94
10. Partagas Serie D No. 4 '94
11. Quai D' Orsay Panetelas '94
12. Cohiba Siglo III '96
13. Saint Luis Rey Serie A '98
14. Punch Punch '98
15. Trinidad Fundadores '98
16. H. Upmann Super Coronas '01
17. Quai D' Orsay Gran Corona '98
18. Padron 1964 "Aniversario" Exclusivo Natural '99
19. OR 858 Sungrown '00
20. Avo 75th Anniversary '01
21. Hemingway Classic SG '03
22. Gerald Private Blend 222 '98
23. Montecristo Joyitas '84
24. Overland Invincible '20's
25. Padron 1964 "Aniversario" Principe Maduro '99

#01038555749087301561.

Just a note to let all know I'm here and waiting. Nice selection Devin :thumbs:

Devin the package arrived yesterday. Wow, I am awed. Thank you very much! And as they say during Stanley Cup hockey time: That's was a great package aye! :D :thumbs:

A package arrived today..

ummm

WOW!

Thank you very much Devin. I'm friggin' speechless

My sincerest apologies for being late in sending prize packs. I got called out of town on a rush job and my son doesn't know one cigar from another..which is a good thing I think at this point in his life.

Kenny: 038555749013473676
Matt: 038555749044931039
Marc: 038555749002987962

Love that one day delivery service. Package landed today and I'm now the proud owner of the funniest look Cuaba I've ever seen...... along with many friends. Over the top my friend. Thanks Mark and Devin. :thumbs:

Looks like I have made a blunder. I had assumed the package I received yesterday was from Mark since it was the only package I was expecting. I didn't look at the return address and tossed all the packaging which is now somewhere at the dump. Someone sent me some nice cigars and I haven't a clue who. ??? Bueller?

BTW, Mark.... package landed today. Thanks again buddy.

Duhhhhhh...... I suppose the packaging should have gave it away. There's only one person I know that wraps the inner priority box with bubble wrap. ;) Thank you Devin! Unbelievable!

When I saw the name on the package that was waiting for me when I got home Thursday night the first words that my wife heard come out of me was "Oh my!"

Brother Devin, thank you very much for the package! :thumbs:

When I saw the name on the package that was waiting for me when I got home Thursday night the first words that my wife heard come out of me was "Oh my!"

Brother Devin, thank you very much for the package! :thumbs:

That's funny. My wife took notice when she heard me say 'Holy shit'. lol

Hey Pete...the boys have some really killer pictures from the Padron event so they have permission to post them that is off me. They took them so its their pictures of me. :thumbs:

WooHoo! BP arrived safe and sound yesterday. I'll go through the contents and post shortly! Gonna be tough, some nice looking sticks in there!!

WooHoo! BP arrived safe and sound yesterday. I'll go through the contents and post shortly! Gonna be tough, some nice looking sticks in there!!

Excellent!

Gentlemen, it is my understanding that the rates for priority shipping have changed and no longer go by weight, but by size.
Please adjust all trade ratios to take this into account. A few Inbox's were full.

Thank you.