• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Herf in honor of Infinity - Wed Night in CP Chatroom

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Members,

As you know, our dear friend Brian (Infinity) passed on Thanksgiving Day. Brian was special to us all in many ways, and was a major supporter of this community. He never once thought about what he could get out of people, he only cared about what he could give. His selfless acts of generosity, wisdom and kindness will not go unnoticed. Brian was definitely one of a kind, and will be missed by all.

As a special tribute to Brian, many members are organizing herfs this Wednesday evening in Brian's honor. John Fields and I decided we should do something special as well - an online virtual herf in honor of Brian. I will bring the CP Chatroom online Wednesday. This will be a great way we can honor our friend.

Link to chat:
SEE HOMEPAGE

Offical meeting time: 6:30 PM PST / 9:30 PM EST
Please be respectful while in chat, and please bear in mind that we're there in honor of Brian.
Chat will be up Wednesday evening. If we can meet in there around 6:30 PM PST / 9:30 PM EST as a group, that would be nice. I may need to shut down the forums due to increased traffic Wed evening, however all details will be posted on our homepage - http://www.cigarpass.com

Sincerely,
Rod

Outstanding!

Excellent, Rod. I'm planning on meeting with a couple of BOTLs in Miami for an impromptu herd in honor of Brian. Hopefully there'll be wireless access where we meet, and we can log in and join everyone.

Don't know if I'll be there or not, but will definitely try- Im out of town for training, and will be looking at a 6 hr drive home. If I don't make it- All the best to Infinity and all there!

Great stuff, I'll be having my first and only Padron Millennium that day in his memory. I'll do my best to make it at that time.

Good idea, but I can't make it for reasons you're aware of, Rod. Maybe, though.