• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Virtual Herf Today (1-2-09).....!

I'm planning on being there, and I believe Adam (Thatguy) is as well. Unfortunately we are having a run of cold weather (the HIGH at my house today was -8) so we will have to go to the local shop- no way I'm gonna sit in -10 temps and freeze my ass off! The shop closes at 7pm Pacific so we will only have an hour. Plus it'll be Friday so the shop will be busy... i.e. noisy. But... we'll be there! it's either that or plug in a heater into the cab of my truck and see if we can smoke ourselves out of it! :laugh:

OK folks, here's the audio bridge info:

Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 432-0800
Participant Access Code: 384404#

It'll accommodate up to 95 lines so we should have plenty of room for everybody. Note that it's NOT toll free, so use your cell phone or whatever you have that's toll free for long distance.

I'll open the bridge about 5:55P local time - looking forward to smoking / talking to you guys then...!!

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

I'll try to be there... high today is -15 so outside smoking is out. I have to get the wife to work, but I don't think that will interfere. At the most tho, I'll get an hour on the phone, and hope I can hear in the noisy lounge - they close at 7pm Pacific. My other choice it to throw a heater in the cab of my truck and see if I can stay warm there! :laugh:

The temps are OK here but we've had pouring rain; so hard, it's almost impossible to carry on a conversation on our covered decks...!! Ms. B.B.S. has OK'd the use of the garage as long as I back her BeeEmm out, so I think that's where I'll be calling in from.... :laugh:

Good bunch so far...!!

Sweet_Mellissa
Nimrod
Nor_Cal
Kingantz
Swissy
LouieD
Monk
wavescrashing
TheVitaleMob

Had a blast talking to you all! Thanks for setting this up Tom.

Oh, and Melly is quite the sweet Southern Belle .... :D

:cool:

A very nice way to enjoy a smoke.
Listening to people on their passion of cigars, work, and anything else.

I was on mute most of the time. But that was okay for me, I enjoyed the company.

Great time. I enjoyed the conversation and meeting everyone.

Thanks to Tom for putting this together.

edit..I can't type

Had a blast talking to you all! Thanks for setting this up Tom.

Oh, and Melly is quite the sweet Southern Belle .... :D

:cool:

Well thank you Sir *bow*
It was SO nice meeting all of you!! (On the phone)Even though I was obnoxious with my Bama yelling LOL! I enjoyed meeting all of you! I am open to talk anytime wants. Just ask!!

Tom,
thanks hosting this. It was definitely a good time talking of cigars, work, and everything else, as well as "virtually" hering/meeting with you guys. Lou, hope you enjoyed the Monte #1 as much as I did.

Sorry I couldn't make it all, I had some business to take care of. Sounds like you all discussed the important stuff; cigars, work, and anything else........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Hopefully the next time I'll be able to participate!!!!

Yes, it was very good to at least hear voices of those that I've known for a while now. Maybe like Anthony said, make it a quarterly meeting. Could have a facilitator, scribe, etc. and then post the "meeting minutes". Who joined, what they were smoking, drinking, discussed.

Whatch'all think? (that's southern talk for Melly, who by the way is a sweet southern belle :D )

Thanks for putting it together Tom! Damn jealous of that smoke you had too! :D Good luck to your son, hope his is a safe journey!

Sorry I wasn't able to make it. I ended up going out to dinner, and simply forgot. I remembered once I got home, and it was too late. Let me know when you will be doing this again. Thanks Tom. Hope all of you had a good time and good conversation.