• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WARNING! Contents may be offensive to others!

Man, I hope you're going to gut them and fill them suckas up with weed :laugh:

Heck, it's the damned wrappers that are the worst part, I hope he guts them, throws away the wrapper, and you could POSSIBLY do something with the internals... depends on how stinky they got the wrapper exactly...
Chris

No no no! You don't smoke weed from them... You smoke them to get rid of the weed smell. Tell the officer your eyes are red from the acid smoke. :sign:

CatPuke.jpg

Very cool collection :D.

Also have you tried the Naturals by drew estate?
The Dirt torpedo is awesome.

Very cool collection :D.

Also have you tried the Naturals by drew estate?
The Dirt torpedo is awesome.
I got a Dirt torpedo as a sample from Famous Smoke. I thought it was pretty good, though I don't know if I would buy one myself. For me it's basically all or nothing. After smoking ACID's all other flavored smokes are judged in comparison to them. I tried CAO Flavours and thought they were disgusting. I tried the Earth Nectar and the Cherrybomb...and threw both out (really!) after smoking less than 1/3 of the cigar. Drew's Natural line doesn't hold much interest for me based on the fact that I haven't had the urge to try all of them. I've smoked the Dirt, Root and Dark Angel. Didn't like the Root at all (thrown out after halfway through the stick), Dirt was OK and I finished the Dark Angel.
So if the cigar in my hand isn't an ACID...it's gonna be an AVO, Fuente, Padron, Romeo Y Julieta, Oliva...etc. The one cigar that's on my wish list, is a Cuban Montecristo #2 because I overheard the person I consider my local tobacconist telling a customer that it was one of their favorites. I want to know what the big deal is with Cubans, but don't want to at the same time...because it'll be just another Pandora's box I'll have to deal with.

I just puked a little in my mouth. :(

Thats too funny...I've never smoked one of these...Is it something I need to do to understand just how bad they are...or should I just take your word for it

To earn the right to trash a cigar, yes you would have to smoke it. In reality, I wouldn't advice smoking one. I have so I can trash them all I want. Along with the Moontrances and Eilleen Dream's. The type of cigars will reinforce the idea of why you smoke good cigars.

I guess whatever floats your boat. I personally wouldn't brag about having that many Acids. :laugh:

That's a fine looking humidor you've got there. I say this at my own risk.

I was wondering where you were at BMW. I enjoy a few acid's every now and then. Also my fiance enjoys flavored cigars.

It's just a phase...

I wonder how many of us started out smoking Acids? I know I did. I used to love the Kuba Kuba. I hadn't smoked one in over a year, and got another to reminisce. *hurlp*. I don't know what I ever saw in them since I've had some really fine smokes since then.

In all fairness, I will smoke an Acid 5 if it's gifted to me. I'm not a fan of the sweetness, but it's not HORRID. Not something I would ever consider buying, but they're tolerable, I suppose.

Also, the new Drew Estate Tabak is rather surprisingly decent. Not good, but decent.

Now, a humidor full of Liga Privada 9's would get you a pat on the back, imo.

Well...this is the first humidor (75 - 100 cigar) that I filled since taking up smoking again last November. The lower portion of the humidor is stacked 3 - 4 sticks deep. For those who find these pictures offensive :laugh: ...don't worry, my second identical humidor arrives today for my traditional smokes. I'll post those pics later.

Humi.jpg

HumiTop.jpg

HumiBottom.jpg

Whew, *fans air with hand* I bet that humi smells like a Thai whorehouse :sign: :laugh: no worries though, my collection started out like that until I smoked some awesome 'gars which had me saying, "Acid ... that's that?"

Nick

Burned out the sensory neurons in the eyes and nostrils at the same time. Keep that shizz to yourself. :laugh:

I'm going to be looking forward to posting pics of the new humidor next week... :laugh: