• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

West Coast Pass

ree ree robusto said:
Ok, ok. The jokes up. I thought I'd give you guys a laugh on my $1.50 puts.

So far I am thinking of grabbing...

Takes:
8. Mag 46
35. Perdomo Reserve Cameroon Perfecto P
42. Partagas Serie D #4

65. RASS
66. Zino Platinum Sceptor Series Low Ride
67. Hoyo Epi. No.2

and thinking of at least 1 or 2 more. Don't know what. I'll have to go home and check my humidor.

Does that look better amigo?
[snapback]199646[/snapback]​

Much better :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I sure had a good time checking out those cheap cigars though. For those still interested, I have it from a good source that those TAA's are rarer premium cigars and valued at or above $25. Time to start digging deep, deep, deep into the humidor Swissy.

:cool:

ree ree robusto said:
Ok, ok. The jokes up. I thought I'd give you guys a laugh on my $1.50 puts.

So far I am thinking of grabbing...

Takes:
8. Mag 46
42. Partagas Serie D #4

65. RASS
66. Zino Platinum Sceptor Series Low Ride
67. Hoyo Epi. No.2

:laugh:

well if you're puts weren't suspect, the- "Will have it in the mail in about 20 minutes."- certainly was!
with takes like those, a guy better be good'n'sure that the host is given time to give the go-ahead.

nice one, ree! :thumbs:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Much better  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I sure had a good time checking out those cheap cigars though. For those still interested, I have it from a good source that those TAA's are rarer premium cigars and valued at or above $25. Time to start digging deep, deep, deep into the humidor Swissy.

[snapback]199697[/snapback]​

Hmmm... dunno about a single at $25+, but I got lots at $2-3 each... I could just do bundles for each!!? :laugh:

hmmmm.... better start looking hard. I might have something if I haven't already smoked them all... :( damn that isom for isom, domestic for domestic rule!

EDIT: spelling

*Update...
I am going to take one more from the pass. I'll have it out on Monday if all P/T's are approved by El Capitan.

Takes:
8. Mag 46
42. Partagas Serie D #4
56. AF Anejo # 50

Puts:
65. RASS
66. Zino Platinum Sceptor Series Low Rider
67. Hoyo Epi. No.2
68. AVO LE 05

*Edit for spelling.*

Nice plays Ree :thumbs: , I've got one of those AVO's in my humidor from Gramp's pass. They've been getting quite a bit of praise lately, what do you think of them?

Make sure to put TV*'s cigar in play, thanks.

You got it. Actually the AVO LE I'm throwing in there has a completely different wrapper. Gramps looks like a maduro. These are light brown natural looking. Haven't had Gramps smoke yet, but had the natural looking wrapper. It was great! :thumbs: It's a great complex smoke!

ree ree robusto said:
You got it. Actually the AVO LE I'm throwing in there has a completely different wrapper. Gramps looks like a maduro. These are light brown natural looking. Haven't had Gramps smoke yet, but had the natural looking wrapper. It was great! :thumbs: It's a great complex smoke!
[snapback]199845[/snapback]​

shaweet ! :thumbs:

Thanks for the plays amigo and for being in my first pass. I couldn't have imagined doing a pass without my BOTL's from AZ :love:

Roberto was asking when I was going to host a pass...well, I think I will be getting one together in the fall. Possibly September. I'd like to get one together now, but with people being gone on vacation I'm going to play it smart and wait.

Thanks again NorCal!

Ree

Oo Oo Oo!!

Getting close... I better start practicing my PeePee dance moves!!

Oo Oo Oo!!

TAA, come to papa... Please-o-Please-o-Please...

:p

LOL! I'm playing some B.B. King on the CD player right now ..... perfect dance music :laugh:

Go Swissy, go Swissy, go !

NorCalCigarLover said:
LOL! I'm playing some B.B. King on the CD player right now ..... perfect dance music :laugh:

Go Swissy, go Swissy, go !

[snapback]199871[/snapback]​

Ha! If you saw me dancing you wouldn't be laughing! :laugh:
This Newbie has NO rhythm... at all!

But I know a good smoke when I smoke one! :thumbs:

YO REE!!!!

My leaving your shop early instead of having a smoke with ya paid off. Went back to the office....wrote the contract. Accepted this morning around 8ish :D :D :D

Monte Robusto EL courtesy of our dear Cigarruss for my celebratory smoke this evening :thumbs:

Oh yeah...the pass :p

doing the Pee Pee dance here looking over the list trying to decide had my eye on that anejo damn you Ree ree but I'll be here waiting for it.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Natural .... not bad but I prefer these in Maduro.

[snapback]199983[/snapback]​

Actually, I prefer the Natural in the '64 Torp. I'm trying to, however, remember if I have had the PAM '64 Torp? ???

I love the PAM 64 Pyramids! :love: