• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase 2023

I almost was heading to Madison, to do safety training/etc for TDS Telecom, but I switched jobs. I already had planned on reaching out, but not for a B&B, just a few cigars/drinks :)

I saw you mention TDS the other day and actually thought that too. And no worries, I would have put you up without question. As far as B&B, I have the bed.. help yourself to the kitchen to make breakfast!

6 X 60
I wanted some fat cigars, and I had a couple of these and they were decent. Plus, I'm a sucker for a good sale (and I had a coupon) and free shipping and I needed something to start filling up this newest humidor.

:)

View attachment 70253

I feel like I'm watching my buying habits from over 2 decades ago with you. I bought the same G2's.. but in Presidente.. never been a fat-cigar guy at any point. One of my first NC box purchases from CI.

They're a good buy for what you pay too. I enjoyed every one of them.

woo-hoo! Just got this partial bundle of Johnny-O SigVi! Now my experience with CCs are from a decade ago but I do have a good memory and these are spot on! Smell just like the old days whenever I first opened a cab. Now to rest in the freezer for a bit before aging these bad boys in the igloodor. I will def be getting more!

IMG_2123.jpg

woo-hoo! Just got this partial bundle of Johnny-O SigVi! Now my experience with CCs are from a decade ago but I do have a good memory and these are spot on! Smell just like the old days whenever I first opened a cab. Now to rest in the freezer for a bit before aging these bad boys in the igloodor. I will def be getting more!

View attachment 70390

Why freezer?

View attachment 70390
I’m sure you meant into the refrigerator first for several days, then the freezer for several days, then back in the fridge for a few more days, then to the humi. I ALWAYS put my fresh rolls into boxes (preferably cabs). You will have 2 main benefits for doing this, 1. You isolate the damage if you do not kill the beetles (larvae, eggs, etc) and 2. You will allow the cigars to age properly, marrying the flavors, oils, etc…

I’m sure you meant into the refrigerator first for several days, then the freezer for several days, then back in the fridge for a few more days, then to the humi. I ALWAYS put my fresh rolls into boxes (preferably cabs). You will have 2 main benefits for doing this, 1. You isolate the damage if you do not kill the beetles (larvae, eggs, etc) and 2. You will allow the cigars to age properly, marrying the flavors, oils, etc…
Thanks for that. Learn something new all the time. So I just threw them in the freezer without the rest time in the fridge. They were in the freezer for 24 hours and I’ve moved them to the fridge now where I’ll keep them for a few days as suggested. Hope I didnt do too much damage by not acclimating the cigars first ☹️.