• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What are the next three cigars you'd really like to try?

classyndry

on injured reserve
1) Graycliff Espresso Elegante. I have a graycliff espresso PG I haven't had a chance to try. More than likely, I'll give up the search and try the PG. I've been looking for a cigar similar to the anejo, but even if this is the one, the price will make it as prohibitive as the anejo is rare.

2) LFD Double Ligero Chiselito. I have one in the humi. I'm afraid of it. I'll man up soon.

3) Cabaiguan Coronas Extra. I found a B&M in my area that has it, but I haven't had a chance to get over there. From what I've read, it seems like a good fit for my tastes. Unique and complex flavor and medium strength.

Let me know what y'all are thinking about trying next and maybe we'll all find something new to put on our lists. :D

1 Opus x

2 Anje

3 LFD DLC also

Paul

ps the way you guys talk about them................................... :0

1. Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Principe Maduro

2. Anything ISOM

3. Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Reserva #4

1) Winston Churchill Chequers (which I just bought and will be smoking tonight)
2) Oliva Serie V Maduro Double Robusto (I've had plenty of the naturals want to see what the Maduro is like)
3) That Old Henry that was handed to me. (I seem to keep missing out on buying those from Holt's)

1) Cohiba 30th Anniversary
2) Partagas 150th Anniversary
3) 1492

Graycliff Double Esspresso

Any Davidoff

Camacho San Luis Y Martinez

AF Don Carlos Reserva #4

Montecristo Media Noche No. 2 (have one on the way :))

Padrón Serie 1926 No. 6

1) Padron 80th
2) Padron Millennium 1964 Series
3)H. Upmann Magnum 46

I think.....

-Mark

1. San Cristobal Maestro
2. Illusione #2
3. Cohiba ISOM

I have plenty of other singles in my humi that I have been gifted by some generous brothers around here that I need to put to the fire soon as well.