• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Are You Smoking Wednesday Night?

Its either an Anejo 46, an 05 Don Carlos, or if I am with 2 others that Culebra I have been sitting on.

Whatever I decide it will be a good one. I am going to reflect and take it slow.

It's going to be my first and only Padron Millennium.

Like Brian always said.....don't save'em, smoke'em!

There's no better way for me to honor him than by smoking what I consider my most prized smoke.

It's going to be my first and only Padron Millennium.

Like Brian always said.....don't save'em, smoke'em!

There's no better way for me to honor him than by smoking what I consider my most prized smoke.

I totally agree, so for me...It shall be a BBMFM.

I had been planning on a Casa Fuente Corona Gorda before reading this thread, but if the Shark and the WOAM were his favorites, I'll go with one or both of those instead.

I have a meeting tomorrow night but I hope to be back in the house by 9:30/10:00PM. I am going with a WOAM.

I won't be able to get home from work until about midnight, and that's when I'll light one up. Not exactly sure what yet but I like the idea of a WOAM or a Shark if they were his favorite.

I too will be smoking a cigar he gave me not long ago.

Jim

Brian generously gifted me (among others) a '97 Monte Especial. That sucker is going to flame tomorrow night for sure!

Now... hopefully I can get my propane heater working (it's dipping down into the low 60's here at night). Brrrrrr.

Mine has a story...

One of the first bombs I got hit with when I joined CP was from Brian (shocker huh??).

I don't remember everything that was in there but there was an unbanded cigar that I didn't recognize. It was an odd shape figurado but I didn't have time to ask about it. It was very hectic that week. I was trying to get out of town for vacation, finishing up stuff at the office, etc. I piled most everything in the humi and hauled ass.

A few weeks later, Brian sent me a PM and said, "Oh BTW, that unbanded smoke you got was a Davidoff Diademas Finas."

Wow. Now it's got more than a year and a half on it and Wednesday night is the night.

Of course, the weather is gonna suck. It's supposed to be the coldest night we have had this year. *bummer*

My computer won't get the wireless out in workshop, so Plan B might be in order, to sit in chat Wed and smoke the memorial cigar later this week when the weather warms up. We'll see.

Normally, I wouldn't be so specific about a gift, but under this circumstance, it seemed appropriate. It's just testament to what many of us here already knew about our dear friend.

Gary

I won't be home until late tomorrow night but I will spark the heater in the garage and share a WOAM and warm memories with you all.

I was thinking about something special and decided on a Sand Shark. I'm thinking that Brian might have liked that.

I'll smoke one of the cigars Brian sent me.

Alone.
In the dark.
Reflecting.

That's just the way I do these kinds of things.

2005 God of Fire Robusto by Carlito

Going to miss you Brian, heres to you smelling the smoke up there and breaking into a big BOTL grin.

I'll be smoking one of the only tubed Opus' he raved about: Opus Royal 8.

He gave me my first one at his home over a black cup of coffee with some Rice milk. LOL, I remember that cup of coffee because he gave me shit when he asked how I liked my coffee, and I told him cream and sugar, and he gave me shit for it saying, "Only women drink their coffee with cream in it Jonathan!!" Then, we went downstairs and he opened up his humi, handed me an Opus Royal 8 and said, "This is the best Opus I've ever had..." in his strong South African accent. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about his kids and his love for Africa.....

I'll be missing you dearly my friend... :(

My tastes are changing all the time which makes each day exciting.
I never know what I will smoke until I open my humidor and a stick jumps out at me.

This was taken from Brian's profile. Seems like the best way for me to choose, is to let it choose me.

Tim

My tastes are changing all the time which makes each day exciting.
I never know what I will smoke until I open my humidor and a stick jumps out at me.

This was taken from Brian's profile. Seems like the best way for me to choose, is to let it choose me.

Tim

Very cool MX That is how I will choose Tonight I will open my humi and what ever tells me it needs to be burned then so it shall be rp

I'm with Wyatt on this one... I've got a padron millenium I have been sitting on for quite a while waiting for the right occasion.

Think I will smoke all day, see if I can get a few down in his honor.

The only Padron Milly I had I sent to Brian. I hope he was able to smoke it before he passed. I will smoke a WOAM tonight in remembrance of this great man.