• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2013

Alaskan Perseverance Ale '11
oo8cm.jpg

jfields said:
Cricket Hill Reserve Imperial Porter. Nice malty Bourbon flavors. Anyone getting distribution from this Fairfield New Jersey brewery should give it a go.

photo.jpg

What's cool now in NJ, you can go right to the brewery and buy their beer...by the keg, growler, bottled, whatever....all fresh fresh as hell! All their beers are pretty good as long as you like that style brew. 

These guys welcome all callers any time, they're very passionate people when it comes to their beer. 

jfields said:

What do you mean by "As long as you like that style brew" Gary?

They make a quite a few different styles of beer John, some of my friends don't like stout, highly hopped beer, lighter wheat beers, seasonal flavored beers, etc. and they won't drink them.....that's what I meant, as long as you like that type of beer....their beers are fabulous.

I used to have a buddy who had a micro brewery in Red Bank, NJ a few years back and when I threw a party at my house, I used to go up there and he would fill my empty keg with whatever he was brewing at the time. That was some of the best beer I ever drank in my life. Can't get any better than right out of giant stainless steel the vat!  

Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout and a Clown Shoes Blaecorn Unidragon Imperial Stout last night!

Had a couple of these last night and found them to be very good!

heartofdarkness.png

If you a stout fan try it out!

Paul

jfields said:

John, I can't quite make out the name on that label, can you please PM it to me  :rolleyes:

haha 
Funny! I didn't get this until I just happened to be on a PC last night. Picture looks normal on the phone, but huge on a computer.

Same here, as I usually post these straight from my phone in which they look normal.

I'll see if I can't resize them first so it doesn't shock people on desktops.

Usually not too crazy about Sam Adams offerings, but Fat Jack was really nice.

jfields said:
Usually not too crazy about Sam Adams offerings, but Fat Jack was really nice.

I really enjoyed the Fat Jack as well. I have had 2 and one or two left in the fridge!  :thumbs:

gallery_1425_1181_40053.jpg

Good, but I like Sucks better (which should be out again soon!).

Stone Suede - I'm quickly learning I'm over Stone beers.  Even their porter was overly hoppy.
Crown Valley Coffman's Coffee porter
Ayinger Brauweisse
Boulevard Terra Incognita

Had an Old Yeti and didn't much care for it. 

Back to the Boont tonight.

The Bruery Sour In The Rye
Amazing! So much going on in this beer....... Sour Cherries, lime, crabapples, and white vinegar. There's other flavors and aromas that I can't put a finger on.