• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh that blackberry wit is awful. At the Plano Gingerman tonight keeping it Texas. So far: (512) Pecan Porter, Live Oak Hefe, Live Oak Liberation IPA.

Dogfish 60 min IPA.

First time out of the bottle. Thought it was okay, but was much better on tap.

Yesterday on the 4th I enjoyed a bunch of Yuengling Light Lagers that quenched the thirst and paired very well with the cameroon wrappers I was smoking......

Yesterday was a 6er of DFH 60 min, and today was 2 bottles of Stone Brewing 14th Anni!

Iron City. :blush:

They went down well on the golf course with an Oliva O.

Having a Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter. Pretty tasty! Up next is a Fort Collins Brewery Chocolate Stout. We'll see how it goes.

Working my way through a growler of Kern River Brewery's CITRA Double IPA. Insanely delicious.

I had to laugh on Independence Day because I went down to the basement fridge and pulled out a Molson Canadian. For a cheap/inexpensive beer I like it in the summertime. My brother-in-law was over and asked, "You drink a canadian beer on the 4th of July?" Didn't even think about it until he said something. Ah well. It tasted good. :thumbs:

I switched it up after that, however, in honor of the occasion.

Working my way through a growler of Kern River Brewery's CITRA Double IPA. Insanely delicious.

Nice...growlers of that beer seem to be in pretty high demand on Beer Advocate right now.

Last night I had a Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti that was great and a Dale's Pale Ale.

Having a Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter. Pretty tasty! Up next is a Fort Collins Brewery Chocolate Stout. We'll see how it goes.

Seems like floating one on the other would either be orgasmic or tear a hole in the universe.

Is it Friday yet???

Seems like floating one on the other would either be orgasmic or tear a hole in the universe.

Is it Friday yet???

OOOOHH... You mean like you'd do with a black & tan? I'll havta try that this evening!

I just finished a Deschutes Inversion IPA, and have a cooler full of DFH 60 and more Inversion, it's going to be a good Friday night fellas!

Tales and Ales pubcrawl last night in the Ipswich/Woodbridge/Easton area. Had Adnams Explorer, Bitter, Gunhill and Broadside. The Broadside is tasty and you can get it in the states, but for my tastes the Gunhill was by far the best beer of the evening.

EBC Railbender, DFH 90 IPA, and the last of my Sam Smith Winter Welcome ale. It was a nice way to finish out the weekend.

Good beer night.

Tyranena Rocky's Revenge Bourbon Brown
Nugget Nectar
Weyerbacher Insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.