• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide whether to go with Avery Old Jubilation Ale or Victory Hop Devil Ale... am I getting ahead of myself?! :whistling:

I can't decide whether to go with Avery Old Jubilation Ale or Victory Hop Devil Ale... am I getting ahead of myself?! :whistling:

LOL, glad you are enjoying the beers bro! If you want a hop bomb Hop Devil is your beer. If it is a cold night and you want a nice winter warmer, the Old Jub is the ticket. Either way, enjoy and go KU!

LOL, glad you are enjoying the beers bro! If you want a hop bomb Hop Devil is your beer. If it is a cold night and you want a nice winter warmer, the Old Jub is the ticket. Either way, enjoy and go KU!

I went with the Hop Devil! :thumbs:

Double Simcoe that I got from Phlicker. It is very nice. The hops, while definitely present, aren't overpowering.

He'Brew Jewbelation 11 watching the Hawks win last night! 11 malts, 11 hops, 11% ABV.
Tasted like an amped up version of Great Divide Hibernation, which I love. Only $4.99 for a bomber.
Great night here in Kansas!

Today is opening day at Fenway. Going out to find some Ballentine Ale. It's a tradition. Smell the Skunk!

Doc.

Just had my first Bell's last night, thanks to Tim. :thumbs:

Bell's Double Cream Stout, I think I am in love...this was an awesome brew. Creamy, silky, sweet, and an oh so soft dark chocolate bitterness aftertaste.

I envy you guys who can get this on a daily basis. Can't wait to try the other Bell's I have.

Thanks a million Tim!

Just had my first Bell's last night, thanks to Tim. :thumbs:

Bell's Double Cream Stout, I think I am in love...this was an awesome brew. Creamy, silky, sweet, and an oh so soft dark chocolate bitterness aftertaste.

I envy you guys who can get this on a daily basis. Can't wait to try the other Bell's I have.

Thanks a million Tim!

Wait till you get to the Expedition! I found myself drinking a lot of Bell's over the winter. The regular production beers can be a little hit or miss. I've never understood why people get worked up about the Oberon. Some of the seasonals are pretty amazing. The Third Coast Old Ale and the Sparkling Ale really blew me away this year.

Man oh man. Today I had the Bells Hopslam and it was INCREDIBLE!. Very hoppy at it's 10%ABV, but very drinkable. The hops were very mellow in this beer I have to imagine because of the high alcohol content.

But I have to say I drank a beer today that I was very intrigued by, Terrapin Side project/Hop shortage Ale. This beer was very good, so smooth and drinkable yet very robust. Bye far this beer is one to try and savor. I enjoy drinking this beer because this brewery took the hop shortage and went with a different blend and came out on top.

Last night drank a Lagunitas IPA Maximus. This was an awesome IPA I highly recommend it.

I had a little 3 Floyds night last night with Alpha King and Behemoth. Both were really good. The Alpha King is probably my favorite APA I've had.

I had a little 3 Floyds night last night with Alpha King and Behemoth. Both were really good. The Alpha King is probably my favorite APA I've had.

I snagged an 05' Behemouth in a trade over on BA and it was one of the best beers I have had in a long time.

Last night I had an Oskar Blues Gordon and DFH World Wide Stout. The WWS was good but it is so much better with age so I am going to lay em down for a few years.

I snagged an 05' Behemouth in a trade over on BA and it was one of the best beers I have had in a long time.

Last night I had an Oskar Blues Gordon and DFH World Wide Stout. The WWS was good but it is so much better with age so I am going to lay em down for a few years.

Guess I'll let the other Behemoth sit for a while.

Last night was the first evening so far this year that I was able to spend on the patio with a cigar and a beer. I had a DCM #5 and a Rochefort 6 and they were both very nice.

Yes, it's only 3 PM EDT and I'm already filling this out, but Capone's (local restaurant/bar/bottle shop) had such a fabulous selection of kegs come in today that I had to go check them out on my lunch hour. Most were Bear Republic, but there were a few other draft rarities as well. I had 2 samplers (4-4oz. glasses each) of the following:
  • Ten Fidy (yes, on draft!)
  • Founders Devil Dancer
...and from Bear Republic:
  • Red Rocket
  • Racer 5
  • Hop Rod Rye
  • XP Extra Pale Ale
  • Black Bear Stout
  • AND last but not least...Racer X [10]!
Yes, I am back at work and functioning as a normal human being (for now)! I also walked out with a bottle of Port Brewing Moonlit Session Lager and Lost Abbey Serpents Stout. 'Twas an expensive lunch...

Bee Hive by Bristol Brewing Co. this is currently my favorite beer atm.

bhive_logo_small_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.