• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I poured a pint of Polestar Pilsner from the kegerator, delish!

beer-345.jpg

Arrogant Bastard Ale Didnt like it . Tasted like bitter coffee

Don

Yeah, I'm also not a fan.

Deschutes Inversion IPA
Deschutes Black Butte porter
Collaboration not Litigation
Lagunitas Censored

Arrogant Bastard Ale Didnt like it . Tasted like bitter coffee

Don

I agree - I really like most of what Stone puts out (their IPA is one of my favorites) but I think AB is over rated. I think it gets most of its play just because of its name.

Will be doing a beer tasting tonight at my local Bev Mo. We will be tasting 4 or 5 different Lagunitas beers.

I hear Lagunitas Sucks is going to be brewed year-round. Can't wait as I really liked it last time I had a couple bottles.

I hear Lagunitas Sucks is going to be brewed year-round. Can't wait as I really liked it last time I had a couple bottles.

That is a great beer. I'll be keeping an eye out for it if that is the case. Also a fan of their Cappuccino Stout.

I had a couple of Dos X Ambers after moving most of my stuff to my new location. They tasted great and I was relieved to get the stuff moved.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Anderson Valley Summer Solstice. I don't think it gets much better.

Rogue Chocolate Stout. Never had it before. Paired with a Viaje MOAB. A most excellent evening.:D

Just finished some Guiness Black Lager and another bottle of Rogue Chocolate Stout. So very good with the DE Undercrown I just burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.