• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'11 FW Parabola (super boozy)
Black Xantus (like a milkshake after having the Parabola)
BP Piper Down (like a Dos Equis Amber after the Parabola and Black Xantus)

I can find it here if you can't. Kinda expensive, though. Around $13 for a 22oz if I remember correctly.

Meh, just to give it a taste I'd spend that. Can't see it becoming a regular drink though. Imma check around here and see what I can find.

Ommegang Art of Darkness and Seduction. Left Hands Smoke Jumper(really like this one even though I'm still developing my tastes towards smoked beers).

Had a chance to try a microbrew that just started up(Feb), Rogness Brewing. They brew a beer called "Rook"... mahogany colored, and tasting of smoked peat.... it was fantastic... Now I gotta see if I can get a growler of the stuff somewhere.

Mountaineer Brewing Vandalia Ale followed by a Kona Brewing Coconut Ale. The coconut was very muted in the Kona beer. Was hoping for more........Really like toasted coconut.

Mountaineer Brewing Vandalia Ale followed by a Kona Brewing Coconut Ale. The coconut was very muted in the Kona beer. Was hoping for more........Really like toasted coconut.

There isn't much in the market for coconut. Just Maui's Coconut Porter. Gotta brew your own. I'm drinking through my second attempt. It's getting better.

Ladyface Reyes Adobe imp red
Ladyface mystery cask (was told by brewer Dave it's a blend of their imp red and porter)

gooseipa_large.png

With lunch.

I loved Odell IPA when I had it in CO last December! The other night I had a 2011 Bourbon County Coffee that was fantastic...still drinking well even though the coffee has faded just a bit. Definitely in my top 3 of greatest beers ever, especially fresh.

Also had a Full Sail Top Sail BA Imperial Porter that was just sent to TX for the first time ever last week. Pretty decent beer for $11 a bomber.

Status
Not open for further replies.