• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been introduced to a new love in my life! :love: Poped this baby open on Wednesday.
IMAG0307.jpg

Yes the can is ugly as hell and when pouring it into the glass I was wondering who switched out the beer with used motor oil... :laugh:
but for this Beer Newbie this is the best stout I have had to date! :thumbs: Thanks Dave (thechenman)

Paul

Yeah...not to be pretentious or anything, but outside of Guiness, this is the only other beer that I really enjoy out of a can.

Ten Fidy is great stuff. I really wish it was distributed here in KC.

As far as good beer out of a can, well....you need to drink more canned beers. Surly is some of the best beer around, it comes pretty much only in cans, same for Ska brewing, most anything by Oskar Blues just to name a few. There are plenty of good beers in cans.
Maui Brewing Coconut Porter is another one good from a can.

Enjoying an O'Dell St.Lupin on this fine Saturday... Just the right amount of hops imho.

Wife's friend and friends husband came for dinner. After he offered me a bud lite and a black and mild. <br /><br />I politely countered him a youngs double chocolate and a Fuente short story. He fully inhaled his first real draw, turned green and excused himself. They left quickly. Hated to see a short story wasted, but it was worth it to get rid of his ghetto, saggy pants, gangsta talking ass. <br /><br />So...Young's Double Chocolate Stout.

Edit to add: He was quick to point out how that was the perfect shaped cigar to cut open for a "phat blunt".

Some Ten Fidy last night. After seeing Paul's pics, It reminded me how much I like this beer!

Drank a bottle of Pliny last night.

I wish. Wanna do a trade for some Surly?

For me, it's Surly Bitter Brewer and my homebrew summer pale.

We might be able to trade. I'll have to see if i can score a few more bottles of Pliny. One liquor store has a limit of 2 bottles per day, the other only 1 per day. I only know of 2 places that get it in.

Drank a bottle of Pliny last night.

I wish. Wanna do a trade for some Surly?

For me, it's Surly Bitter Brewer and my homebrew summer pale.

We might be able to trade. I'll have to see if i can score a few more bottles of Pliny. One liquor store has a limit of 2 bottles per day, the other only 1 per day. I only know of 2 places that get it in.

Drop me a message if you can score some. No hurry either, I'll be around.

Last night had Saison Dupont and Avery 19. The Saison was probably better than Tank 7 - that's saying something. The Avery was really good and suprisingly light for a Tripel.

Just finished my favorite IPA, the Victory Hop Wallop. :love:

Hey Rod, you explore the world of hops in depth? I know you like Hop Wallop a lot. Now that summer is here the shelves are flooded with some great hoppy beers.

Yes, I have been rotating a few different hoppy beers. I need to head out to the beer shop and restock. Looking forward to buying more hoppy brews.

Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA. This beer is a very drinkable IPA with a fruity finish. Much dryer than the Hop Wallop, whereas the HW has a more robust IPA flavor with a semi-oily finish.

Racer 5 IPA&reg;
American India Pale Ale
ABV: 7.0% IBU: 75+ Color: Golden
This hoppy American IPA is a full bodied beer brewed American pale and crystalmalts, and heavily hopped with Chinook, Cascade, Columbus and Centennial.
There's a trophy in every glass.

Loving being in Pagosa Springs and being able to buy SKA Decadent IPA for lures than $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.