• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're tapping Boulevard Saison Brett and Unibroue Blonde de Chambly tonight at Flying Saucer. I will be there, and hopefully enjoying multiple glasses of each.

Smuttynose_Shoals_Pale_Ale.jpg

After I get all my daily duties squared away, I'll be enjoying either a Left Hand Fade to Black or a BrewDog/Three Floyds Bitch Please with a DPG Cuban Classic. Nice amount of spice to go with either beer. I hope.

Drank a pint and a half of Polestar Pilsner by Lefthand after work last night. Delish

Had a few 21st Amendment Hell or Highwatermelon Wheats, followed by a bottle of Tilquin Gueuze.

There was a charity bike ride today. Only made two of the three stops.

GF Le Freak
TAPS barleywine
Stone IRS
Golden Road brown
Golden Road Point the Way IPA
Golden Road Hefe

I've had Beluevard's Dark Truth Stout, Kona Wheat, and Maui's Big Swell IPA. Going to try a new bar tomorrow.

Had a couple Asahi's with sushi, followed by a Gueuze Fond Tradition at Cape Fear Wine and Beer afterwards. I love that place!

A creamy dark american ale that started with a L, cant remember the name, and some St Arnold's Endover last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.