• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had this last night and it was a WOW'zer, they claim its the worlds ONLY Wheat Double IS... didn't notice a lot of wheat but it was good.

71102.jpg

I have a list of 'need to drink' before I move :blush: and the one bottle I have is on it! :D
Can't wait to try it! I also have a bottle of Norse Porter to accompany it!
c_beer_image.gif

Had two pints of this last night.

Double Barrel Oatmeal Stout

Jet black in color, with a creamy tan head.
Aroma is reminiscent of fresh roasted coffee with just a hint of dark chocolate in the background. Our Double Barrel Stout is dispensed with nitrogen to create a rich creamy head that will follow you to the bottom of your pint.

Sounds pretty tasty! Who makes it?

Had two pints of this last night.

Double Barrel Oatmeal Stout

Jet black in color, with a creamy tan head.
Aroma is reminiscent of fresh roasted coffee with just a hint of dark chocolate in the background. Our Double Barrel Stout is dispensed with nitrogen to create a rich creamy head that will follow you to the bottom of your pint.

This was it for me last night. Can't get enough of it!

68107.jpg

It is a place called Emmetts here in IL. www.emmettstavern.com I have tried most the beers and they are not bad at all.
Which Emmett's? I live about 20 mins from the one in West Dundee, and pass by the one in Palatine almost every day!

It is a place called Emmetts here in IL. www.emmettstavern.com I have tried most the beers and they are not bad at all.
Which Emmett's? I live about 20 mins from the one in West Dundee, and pass by the one in Palatine almost every day!

I live in Palatine so I hit that one now that it is back. I have never been to the others. Do you work in Palatine?

I had 3 ice cold PBR's at one of my favorite pubs. Not the best of beers, to say the least, but the good ole' blue ribbon for 2 bucks ain't too shaby.

I live in Palatine so I hit that one now that it is back. I have never been to the others. Do you work in Palatine?
It's part of my sales territory for work.

I'm going to see if my local beer shop has got some Negro Modelo, see how I like it.

Wifey was out of town for a bachelorette party so I had a boys weekend and oh did we drink some beer...

Heres what I remember: :laugh:

Great Divide Denver Pale Ale
Troegs Nugget Nectar
DFH Golden Shower
DFH Raison D'extra
Odell 5 Barrel Pale Ale
Grand Teton Sweetgrass 20th Anniversary Double India Pale Ale
Paulaner O-festys
Murphys Irish Stout
Breck 471
OB Ten FIDY
Session
Miller High Life

Beer shop didn't have any Negro Modelo, so I had to go with my favorite Newcastle Brown Ale yesterday.

Beer shop didn't have any Negro Modelo, so I had to go with my favorite Newcastle Brown Ale yesterday.

Both great beers.....love the NM with spicy Mexican food. Love Newcastle with just about anything :thumbs:

Yesterday, I had some of the Sam Adams Summer Ale which wasn't too bad...probably will get some more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.