• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 32 ounce Miller High Life cans.......

seriously, they were awesome.

Tripel Karmeliet out of Belgium. What a beer. must be on my list of best-evers.

Matt Capone had a "California" draft special at the bar today. Drank/sampled were:

RR Pliny the Elder
Bear Republic DOUBLE Red Rocket Ale (didn't know this existed!)
Left Coast Hop Juice
SN Torpedo IPA (NEW! Pretty good...unlike most SN beers I've had)
Eel River Black Raven's Eye Imperial Stout
Weed IPA (really smelled like dope!)
Moylans Hopsickle Triple IPA

Saranac Imperial IPA

Thanks Cali Mike!

My pleasure Justin ... I was wondering how'd you get the beer cold soo fast, I forgot its like 30 degrees there :rolleyes:

After my friend took me golfing for the first time I had a Padilla 1948 Toro with a Hobgoblin. That is a nice brew and it complimented the cigar.

My pleasure Justin ... I was wondering how'd you get the beer cold soo fast, I forgot its like 30 degrees there :rolleyes:
30? That's balmy compared to here! I pulled into work this morning with the car thermometer reading 11 (that's ELEVEN). I'd be thrilled with 30 right about now.

It's actually even got into the 50s a few times in the last week or so. It's a welcome change after the -30s with windchill we were having.

Had a Breckenridge Vanilla Porter and a Tommyknocker Cocoa Porter. The Cocoa Porter tastes like milk chocolate with some carbonation in it. Not bad but it wasn't very complex at all and didn't really have any beer qualities.

I enjoyed a glass of Killians. Hadn't had it in a while and I was quite happy with it. Could've been colder but hey, not EVERYTHING can be perfect!

Drank a can of Ten Fidy Stout last night that was gifted to me by Carps. It was good!! :thumbs:

Great Divide Oak Aged Yet IS. The beer was very good and I could really pick up a lot of vanilla and toffee notes in it; picked it up at a decent price too ($7.49).

Status
Not open for further replies.