• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone Old Guardian '08 release (thanks Justin!); just a great beer :thumbs:

Storm king Stout
3- NN
Hoptimus Prime
Local Imperial stout

whew.. ok .. nite nite

I need to try this NN.

Got back from Arizona with the family and immediately went for a Furious. Finishing the night with a Hopslam. The beer in AZ sucks. I tried ya'll. Thanks for the recommendations though.

Mojo's "Rocket Red" Irish Peppercorn Ale seasonal release from The BrewErie. The brewmaster had to adjust the mix because the pre-release samples were too heavy on the peppercorn for the general public. Still had a nice peppery finish that lingered on the tongue.

I need to try this NN.

Got back from Arizona with the family and immediately went for a Furious. Finishing the night with a Hopslam. The beer in AZ sucks. I tried ya'll. Thanks for the recommendations though.

You get spoiled in Minneapolis mang.

I had a New Glarus Uff-da Bock and Bohemian Lager last night. Both were very tasty.

Green Flash West Coast IPA, Victory Hop Wallop, DFH Raison D'etre

My, how my tastes have changed. Raison D'etre used to be my favorite beer, but now it's barely palatable for me.

Last night had Single Wide IPA, Rochefort 8, Chimay Blue, and St. Bernardus Abt 12. All were very good.

New Glarus Berliner Weiss to start off with. Not sure what will follow, but it's my Friday...

Mojo's "Rocket Red" Irish Peppercorn Ale seasonal release from The BrewErie. The brewmaster had to adjust the mix because the pre-release samples were too heavy on the peppercorn for the general public. Still had a nice peppery finish that lingered on the tongue.

I wonder if I can get this. The Peppercorn Ales are definitely doing it for the wifey and I. What was your overall impression of the beer?

add: I'm actually going to start brewing beer just to get the 'right' peppercorn ale for wifey and I. I've stumbled upon an afrodisiac of sorts.... well, nevermind.

I wonder if I can get this. The Peppercorn Ales are definitely doing it for the wifey and I. What was your overall impression of the beer?

add: I'm actually going to start brewing beer just to get the 'right' peppercorn ale for wifey and I. I've stumbled upon an afrodisiac of sorts.... well, nevermind.

I liked it. They only brew it once a year for St. Patrick's Day. Very limited batch sold by the mug or growler. I'll let the brewmaster know about the aphrodisiac qualities. That should convince him to brew it year round. :laugh:

Oh, PM sent.

Had a Founders Double Trouble IPA for lunch, WOW I loved it! Not sure what it tasted like but I am thinking pineapple and citrus. Couldn't put my finger on it but it was slightly bitter with some sweetness.

Had a Founders Double Trouble IPA for lunch, WOW I loved it! Not sure what it tasted like but I am thinking pineapple and citrus. Couldn't put my finger on it but it was slightly bitter with some sweetness.

I feel this one is really good too, but it is kind of lost in a sea of IIPA's with more unique characteristics.

I feel this one is really good too, but it is kind of lost in a sea of IIPA's with more unique characteristics.

I am a bit tired of the "IN YOUR FACE HOPS" here on the west coast. This was nice balanced IPA with a nice hoppy flavor and malty sweetness. I can't believe this one is not mentioned as much as other IPA's in the area.

I am a bit tired of the "IN YOUR FACE HOPS" here on the west coast. This was nice balanced IPA with a nice hoppy flavor and malty sweetness. I can't believe this one is not mentioned as much as other IPA's in the area.

Feel free to unload all of the Pliny's on me...:D

Founders Old Curmudgeon, Ithaca Cascazilla, Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier Dunkel, ST Jahva, Stockyard Oatmeal Stout

Now I will reside in the library for the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.