• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a couple of Guinness 250th Anni last night, not bad, not bad...best of all the Guinness IMO.
Didn't seemed watered down. Nice velvety malty flavor, left a nice coating in the mouth. Great med bodied beer, Justin you'd like this one!

Drinking Dogfish Head's Indian Brown now, a nice malty beer and a much darker brown that I thought. Later, I'm trying Corsendonk's Abbey Brown Ale.

Edit to add: my likes the Abbey Brown Ale. that makes about 2-3 beers she wants to drink.

Friday I drank my first Avery beer which was the White Rascal. Good Belgian white ale that was very refreshing and went down easy. Great change of pace from the usual Stouts and Porters I've been drinking lately.

"Celebrated" first softball team win last night with a Point Special lager. Excellent summer beer.

I couldn't believe how sore I was/am today. I'm so out of shape.

Bill

had a Hound's Tooth, wasn't that great then have Alpha King, excellent! After had Tongue Buckler which was ok ... i think some aging will mellow ths one. Finish off with a Ryan O Sulllivan.

i slept well last night =)

This weekend Had some FFF Alpha King some Bells 2 Hearted Some Xmas beer that somehow made it into my cooler after DLD. I forgot the name of it but it was tasty.

Duck Rabbit bourbon milk stout, '08 RIS, and Pauls day Off, which was awesome!

at home enjoying a bottle of De Proef ZoetZuur...some good shig!

Never been much of a beer girl BUT after doin' some tasting
& thanks to a friend's recommendation,
I finally found one that I really enjoyed.
Lienenkugel's Summer Shandy, really tasty & refreshing :thumbs:
look forward to tryin' some of the other Lienens

SA Black Lager, very disappointed, just tasted bland.

SA Irish Red, A little better, but nothing to bank on.

SA Honey Porter, out of the three the best.

I really have to say this whole "Brewmaster's Variety Pack" left me quite a bit flat and tasteless. Thank the "Beer Gods" it was only a 6 pack sampler cuz I would have been really pissed if I had to but a case of each just to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.