• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale last night. Hoppy and delicious, good balance. I really wish this blend was available all year long!

SA Black Lager, very disappointed, just tasted bland.

SA Irish Red, A little better, but nothing to bank on.

SA Honey Porter, out of the three the best.

I really have to say this whole "Brewmaster's Variety Pack" left me quite a bit flat and tasteless. Thank the "Beer Gods" it was only a 6 pack sampler cuz I would have been really pissed if I had to but a case of each just to try.

Sam Adams Variety Pack = Beer Hell for Me.

:)

I'm a sucker for good advertising and English ales so I picked of a six pk of this.

3357248979_83df020008.jpg

It's ok. Nothing offensive, but nothing very remarkable.

Doc.

Enjoying a Corona Light with a wedge o' lime right now. Siete de Mayo! :thumbs:

Man I have some catching up to do, haven't posted in a while. Last night I had a Red Chair IPA from Dechutes. It was decent but nothing special.

Ballast point sculpin ipa last night and a captain Lawrence Xtra gold now. Xtra gold not my favorite style or brew from them.

Ballast point sculpin ipa last night and a captain Lawrence Xtra gold now. Xtra gold not my favorite style or brew from them.

Now troegs flying mouflan. Great beer! Like to see how this matures in the cellar/closet.

My last Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. That was a good beer, nice and hoppy with just a dash of Christmas spice. Whatever that means. Now, I think I'll have either a Coffee Bender, a regular Bender or maybe the ale with cracked black pepper, Knot Stock...

Coffee Bender it is.

My last Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. That was a good beer, nice and hoppy with just a dash of Christmas spice. Whatever that means. Now, I think I'll have either a Coffee Bender, a regular Bender or maybe the ale with cracked black pepper, Knot Stock...

Coffee Bender it is.

Knot stock!!! Good stuff...I need to drink my Coffee Bender too...

Oh, to stay on topic...I just drank a River Horse Hop Hazard

Last night I had a bunch of Great Divide Titan IPA while watching the Nuggets game. To celebrate the last second win I cracked a Mirror Mirror which was excellent. I prefer English style barleywines and this was definitely along those lines. Very nice.

Went to a tap room in Memphis and had Young's Double Chocolate Stout, Ommegang's Abbey, New Belgium's 1554 and an Irish Car Bomb all with a Short Story. Then, my wife drove me home. :thumbs:

Coffee Bender it is.

I have one more Celebration Ale left in the fridge, not sure when I am going to have it, but sad to see I am running out already. Christmas is such a long time away to wait to get more!

Had a homebrew IPA last night to wind down...

Goose Island Honker's Ale. It had a nice bit of hops and was pretty smooth. Overall a pretty good beer. It was my first time trying a Goose Island, may have to try some of their other selections.

Goose Island Honker's Ale. It had a nice bit of hops and was pretty smooth. Overall a pretty good beer. It was my first time trying a Goose Island, may have to try some of their other selections.

They're worth checking out. Not anything that's going to make you say "Wow", but they offer some more affordable options. I enjoy the Honker's Ale, the 312 (wheat), the nut brown is ok, and the Summertime and Harvest Ale are pretty good seasonals. Give em a go.

They're worth checking out. Not anything that's going to make you say "Wow", but they offer some more affordable options. I enjoy the Honker's Ale, the 312 (wheat), the nut brown is ok, and the Summertime and Harvest Ale are pretty good seasonals. Give em a go.

I'd have to disagree brother...

Goose Island Juliet - is a very interesting sour
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout - is the SHIZZLE !!!

I'd have to disagree brother...

Goose Island Juliet - is a very interesting sour
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout - is the SHIZZLE !!!

I just got a package with Juliet and Sophie today. I'm looking forward to trying them. Bourbon County never ceases to amaze me!

Edit to add:
Their regular line of beers is pretty solid as well, esp. the IPA, Oatmeal Stout and Brown.

enjoying a Mikkeller Warrior Single Hop IPA...

I just got a package with Juliet and Sophie today. I'm looking forward to trying them. Bourbon County never ceases to amaze me!

DAMN the luck... Enjoy brother, the little I had has me chasing a couple bottles now.

Status
Not open for further replies.