• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some new Boulevard Single Wide IPA. Great IPA. Im glad this is in 6pks and available year around!

Sierra Nevada Torpedo :(

This is a perfect example of why I used to think I didn't like hoppy beers! (that and evolving tastes of course)

SN fails more than they should. They have a few good beers but overall they bore me.

Same story here Justin. It wasn't until the second time I tried Furious that the clouds broke and I was covered in the divine sunlight of good IPAs. I think SN's Christmas Ale was 'alright', but their regular line is a 'pass' for me. It's not like Sam Adams or anything, but... :laugh:

Last night I picked up some of Widmer's Belgian Ale (something 09, it's called). Not bad, a little watery, but perfect for the wife.

All draught: Spaten, Beamish, Coffee Bender, Summit Maibock, and Lips of Faith 30* which was excellent.

Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier paired with a Gurkha Regent Toro. The beer was creamy, delicious, and full of flavor. Absolutely wonderful!

Yesterday evening had Unibroue 17 (thank s Justin :thumbs: ) ... finished the evening with Hair of the Dog Adam and my first Coffee Bender.

Man that Coffee Bender really hit the spot. I haven't had a Coffee beer with so much Coffee flavor, it was like the blurb on the back of the can:
"Coffee Bender refreshes like an iced-coffee, is aromatic as a bag of whole beans as satisfies like your favorite beer. Utilizing the latest technology, the Surly brew team has developed a cold extraction process that results in intense coffee aromatics and flavor bringing together two of our favorite beverages. Your only dilemma will be whether to finish your day or start it with a Coffee Bender."

Met up with Brickhouse and enjoyed some Dogfish Head 120 IPA and a bottle of Moose Drool, both were excellent.

Had both a Stone IRS and Stone Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout that I got in a trade with Justin. I've had the IRS before and it was solid as ever. The BCOS was freakin' awesome; definitely one I will have to get my hands on again :thumbs:

Had both a Stone IRS and Stone Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout that I got in a trade with Justin. I've had the IRS before and it was solid as ever. The BCOS was freakin' awesome; definitely one I will have to get my hands on again :thumbs:

Isn't a bit early? :p

:sign:

I forgot to mention this weekend, although I'm sure I could handle a bottle or two this morning :cool:

:sign:

I forgot to mention this weekend, although I'm sure I could handle a bottle or two this morning :cool:

I haven't even tried the 12th yet actually, but the IRS is one of my favorites. Glad you enjoyed em. I still need to get into those Boulevards...

Route Des Epices. This beer is brewed in Quebec by Brasserie Dieu Du Ciel. My wife and I got turned onto this beer after receiving it as part of one of our 'Beer of the Month' allotments. The beer is brewed with peppercorns, and unlike some other beers that brew with peppers, this beer really does it right. It has a good share of citrus hops up front with a nice attack of pepper for an all-around spicy flavor. The finish on this beer is just incredible, nothing but hot pepper bliss. Your mouth won't burn or anything, but it will stay hot for some time. It's nothing way over the top (I've had those as well), but if you like your peppers this is really a beer you should try.

Too bad it's $5.50 a bottle. An 11 ounce bottle.

Saturday - Great Divide Titan IPA, Green Flash West Coast IPA, Founders Imperial Stout
Sunday - Troegs Nugget Nectar, Lancaster Milk Stout

A Mill Street Coffee Porter. My first time enjoying one of these, but I doubt it will be the last!

Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout
Breckenridge Vanilla Porter
Stone 11th Anni

....my first night off in a while.

Thanks to Cali Mike, I was able to enjoy a Surly Coffee Bender. WOW! Great beer. Not strong but awesome. Its like drinking an alcoholic iced coffee. I need to get my hands on more of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.