• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoyed that Pigs Ass Porter Justin sent me as well.

Tonight after a bad day I had to blow off some steam:
Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
Deschutes Jubelale
Real Ale Coffee Porter
Harpoon Leviathon Imperial IPA

Good thing I don't have to be at work till late tomorrow...
I LOVE PIGS ASS ... the beer that is LOL :rolleyes:

Had me a Surly Furious yesterday while shopping at Whole Foods. Love that place, and only Surly I've seen in Illinois.

While shopping?

You can drink in the Wegman's in PA, so I'm not surprised if Whole Foods lets you do it as well.

Yup. There's a push on to allow beer sales in the Giant Eagle grocery stores. This is a good thing because there's one right down the road. I hope they'll follow Wegman's lead and focus on bombers and microbrews.

Had one of these last night:

I love this stuff

P1000921.JPG

Opened my first Southern Tier Pumking of the season. It is still the king of the pumpkin beers!

Big fan of the pumpkin ales but haven't seen this one at my local.
Got a review or comparison?

C...

It's from New York, so hopefully you should be able to find it. Great aroma and a big beer at 9%abv.

Here's my review from last year:
22oz bomber served in a chalice. Copper colored pour with a quickly dissipating head. Fantastic aroma of pumpkin pie spices, cinnamon, nutmeg even some bready pie crust. Taste is more spice with fruit. There is a bit of hop bitterness in the middle. The finish of spice lingers long. There is a little bit of alcohol as it warms. One bottle is plenty. Like the Creme Brulee, the aroma alone is worth the price of admission.

Growler of MT Brewing Company Custer's Last Stout
Justin ... what the heck are doing drinking growler fills when you have 40 gallons of homebrew

I was in Billings for work so had to get a growler from one of my favorite breweries. Stopped in Bozeman on the way back and got a growler of their Cherry Barleywine too. :paperbag:
Cherry Barleywine ... mmmmm man I may want to try some of that :hint hint:

Went to The BrewErie for a few on-tap beers. One of the guest beers was from Erie Brewing. EBC took their signature Railbender ale as a base and created something called Smoke Bender. All I can say is it left a strong after taste of liquid smoke. Easily one of the worst beers I've had in recent memory.

Road trip to Southern Tier this weekend. :thumbs:

Alpine Nelson...interesting IPA that had aromas & tastes of Passion Fruit and Rye.

Growler of MT Brewing Company Custer's Last Stout
Justin ... what the heck are doing drinking growler fills when you have 40 gallons of homebrew

I was in Billings for work so had to get a growler from one of my favorite breweries. Stopped in Bozeman on the way back and got a growler of their Cherry Barleywine too. :paperbag:
Cherry Barleywine ... mmmmm man I may want to try some of that :hint hint:

It's really tasty. If they still have it on the next time I make it over that way I'll pick you up a growler for sure.

I was gonna have a few but the last few days of cigar events and what not have worn me down. That Maui CoCoNut Porter in my fridge is calling my name though...

Actually I decided on a Ska Decadent Imperial IPA. Not bad but not very rememberable.

Status
Not open for further replies.