• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a couple of Tank 7's while watching the Royals game tonight. I can't quit drinking this stuff for some reason.

Liking Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat lately. That might just be because I had 6 of them.

Musician. Conductor. Teacher.
Sent from iPhone

Krusovice Imperial

Pilsner Urguell

Two damn fine Czech beers! :thumbs:

Having a couple Heineken lights... not supposed to be drinking anymore the doc says but I'll have a few now and then... what the hell they cant be any worse than the cigars I dont tell him that I smoke right...

I'm having a couple of Tank 7's while watching the Royals game tonight. I can't quit drinking this stuff for some reason.

Because it's fucking awesome is why!

Well, yes there is that. It's a great summer any time beer.

Fixed

I hope to some day have it come out of the faucet in my kitchen sink. Or maybe my bath tub so I can bathe in it too...

ISO Boulevard Tank 7 and Chocolate Ale!

Krusovice Imperial

Pilsner Urguell
Two damn fine Czech beers! :thumbs:

Blech.

Been drinking a lot of Rush River's Double Bubble. It's my understanding that they will be brewing this year-round. :thumbs: Also drinking Rush River's Uber Alt. This is a seasonal release (Altbier). Pretty damn good, as are most of their beers. Rush River is one of those smaller breweries that is doing great things.

Bitter Brewer is on the shelves again as well. Damn, if that isn't the summer's best session beer.

Something I have been wanting to try for a long time now ..CCB Bolita Brown. Nice roasty flavor ... a cross between a brown ale and porter. If there was ever a beer for a cigar this is it. Nice tobacco, slight sweetness, and roastiness. Very drinkable at 9% ... the 750ml kicked my ass!

Something I have been wanting to try for a long time now ..CCB Bolita Brown. Nice roasty flavor ... a cross between a brown ale and porter. If there was ever a beer for a cigar this is it. Nice tobacco, slight sweetness, and roastiness. Very drinkable at 9% ... the 750ml kicked my ass!

Picked up a bottle on vacation, but I haven't had a chance to drink it yet. Sounds killer.

Moose Drool! Yesterday with my son walking through the trails in the forest preserves. Best tasting beer i've had in a while.:thumbs:

The past few nights celebrating the Mavs victory:

CCB Nielsbohrium
Surly Abrasive
Jester King Wytchmaker Rye IPA
Green Flash Double Stout
Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin

Status
Not open for further replies.