• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a alcohol free O'douls....does that even count? haha...
Alcohol is illegal here in Kuwait, then again, so is adult material...Ahhh, takes away mans two greatest treasures!

4 deep in a Sam Summer Sixpack thinking about the end of the month when the worlds greatest beer comes out Sam Adems Octoberfest!

Tonight I filed some glasses from my growler of "Cherry Raspberry Ale" from the local brew pub in Troy, NY.
A.B.V. 6.5 percent Delicious beer. . . . :D

Hoppin Frog all this week:

Turbo Shanty and Boris the Crusher last night

Barrel-Aged Boris the Crusher tonight...amazing!

I had one of the new Newcastle Werewolfs. Not bad, but I'd rather have a normal Newcastle.

Scored some Dogfish Head Theobroma, Stone Belgo Anise Imperial Russian Stout and Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale today. Good night of drinking starting now!

What did you think of it? It was my first time trying it. For me it was a good beer but nothing exceptional. Mild sweet and buttery floral that midway through gave a hint of tartness and then settled into salty, bittering hops in the finish. Now, GF Double Stout...that's a whole 'nother story!

I thought it was pretty solid. Probably wouldn't go out of my way to drink a lot of it. I didn't like the Imperial IPA, kind of had that onion-y hop flavor. I didn't pick up the double stout, it's just been too hot here for that. I'm sure that I'll give it a shot in the fall. We didn't get Le Freak yet.

I drank way too many over the last week to list any. I went to Denver/Fort Collins area and toured some breweries. The few that really stood out were:
Oskar Blues Ten FIDY
Funkwerks Chardonnay barrel aged blonde
Equinox S'morter and Black IPA
New Belgium Clutch and NB Kick
Dillon DAM....everything

Sitting in the local b&m drinking a Thomas Creek, Up the Creek Extreme IPA and smoking an Alec Bradley SCR. One of my favorite IPAs from one of my favorite local breweries. 12.5% ABV but you would never know by taste alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.