• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last Mad Elf from this season. Still have a few from last year in the basement.

Stading in line at founders for 8+ hours for KBS release... i couldn't even name everything that I had a pour of... Bourbon County Rare, Bourbon County Vanilla, Bourbon County Coffee, King Henry, Surly Darkness, Better Half, BA Speedway, 09 and 10 Darklord, Nugget Nectar and just a ton of others... and then in the taproom, the best beer I had the entire day, Founders Barrel Aged Sumatra Mountain Brown. It was just amazing.

Stading in line at founders for 8+ hours for KBS release... i couldn't even name everything that I had a pour of... Bourbon County Rare, Bourbon County Vanilla, Bourbon County Coffee, King Henry, Surly Darkness, Better Half, BA Speedway, 09 and 10 Darklord, Nugget Nectar and just a ton of others... and then in the taproom, the best beer I had the entire day, Founders Barrel Aged Sumatra Mountain Brown. It was just amazing.

Jealous!!!!!! ......... Where's the green with envy emoticon.

Finally was able to enjoy some Deviant Dale's IPA over a dry aged rib eye for lunch.

420519_3164258718702_1632408830_2703026_632755379_n.jpg

Beer Heaven?

Brooklyn Dry Irish Stout - pretty good offering
Barrier Brewing Sanity IPA - this beer used to be called Ruthless IPA, until Sierra Nevada threatened to sue them. Mind you, SN had not even brewed their Ruthless yet at this point, but they owned the name. SN then releases their version, and it's "meh" at best. And I am a big fan of Sierra Nevada.

Shhh.....Don't tell anyone!

Guinness Black Lager x2
Shock Top x2

Buried Hatchet from a foam bomb. Quite good.

Breckinridge Brewery Pandora's Bock
Left Hand Milk Stout
Hofbrau Oktoberfest
Summit Great Northern Porter
Great Divide Claymore Scotch Ale

Plenty of some kind of green beer .........Don't remember!
Plenty of Hopslam
Liefman's Goudenband
Plenty of Shock Top

The hangover was epic on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.