• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a couple of Sam Adams Blackberry Witiber's last night. First beer in a couple of months. :thumbs:

Drinking a Hoppin Frog DORIS The Destroyer Double Imperial Stout. Pretty good.

Lagunitas Russian Imperial Stout Friday night and a Boulevard Nutcracker Ale last night. :thumbs:
Had a Troubadour Imperial Belgian Stout which was pretty good Saturday night. Probably wouldn't have bought it at $13 a bottle, but for $4 its definitely worth it and I'll probably grab more.

Maui Brewing Coconut Porter Love the burnt malt profile on this brew.

Flying Saucer is having Belgian Beer Week, and I'm loving it.

Last night:
Poperings Hommel Ale
De Dochter Van De Korenaar Peated Oak-Agred Embrasse (WOW!)
Gulden Draak - The more I drink of this the higher it climbs up my list of beers I really like
Unibroue La Fin du Monde

Wells Banana Bread Beer, this definitely has a fresh banana bread taste with nuts, cinnamon and all. I just need to learn to get passed the up front hop taste, and smooth sailing from there.

In my experience, not much at all. I seem to get much more cocoa and dark malts from it and very little if any at all coconut. That said, I think it's a delicious beer and usually a crowd-pleaser.

I have looked at this one several times, but have passes beacuse I am big fan of coconut. How much coconut flavor does it have?
In my experience, not much at all. I seem to get much more cocoa and dark malts from it and very little if any at all coconut. That said, I think it's a delicious beer and usually a crowd-pleaser.

What Jeff said! The coconut is there, but extremely muted. Try it! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I have looked at this one several times, but have passes beacuse I am big fan of coconut. How much coconut flavor does it have?

What Jeff said! The coconut is there, but extremely muted. Try it! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks guys! I will pick some up.

Lost Abbey Lost & Found (dangerously drinkable for 8%)
Beachwood Dank Epoch (resiney and tropical hop bomb)
Surf Brewing Oil Pier porter (okay, but my taste buds were on life support by that time)

Recently had a bottle of the Stone-brewed Bottleworks 13th Anni. beer.... 13 Hops, 13 Grains. It was good...reminiscent of Arrogant Bastard.

Yuengling on the golf course, shot a 36 front 9 after 3, 42 on the back 9, 8 is too many in a round. Have troeg's hopback now

Way too many over the weekend. Started at Ladyface on Friday with their barleywine and some Lost Abbey Angel's Share and ended Saturday night with numerous pints at Angel City Brewing at a festival, with a lone stragler of Lagunitas Undercover Shutdown yesterday with family. In between all of that was a hazy mix of Abandon Ship, Habanero Sculpin, Negra Modelo, Golden Road El Jefe Anejo, Golden Road Schwartz Stout, and who the heck knows what else.

I need to start taking it easy. My beer belly is becoming rather Buddha-esque.

MY first few Tank 7's. Woo hoo! Did not dissapoint........ Good thing! I bought a bunch of it based on postings here and BA.

I poured a few glasses of Beehive from my freshly tapped keg.

bhive_logo_small_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.