• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the many I had this week on vacation. Great stuff!

4c1e398c-487b-3473.jpg

The list of beers last night with a friend:

- Lagunitas Lil sumpin
- Red Tail Ale
- Racer 5
- DFH 90 Min.

A few I had while on vacation this week:

Moose Drool Brown Ale
Ugly Pug Black Lager
Tripple
Abita Turbo Dog
Stone Ruination
Kona Longboard
Southern Star Waloon
Young's Double Chocolate Stout
Old Rasputin
Killian's Irish Red

Moose Drool Brown Ale
Ugly Pug Black Lager
Tripple
Abita Turbo Dog
Stone Ruination
Kona Longboard
Southern Star Waloon
Old Rasputin
Killian's Irish Red

There's a bunch of good ones in there!

Had my last Boulevard Irish Ale this afternoon, why is it when you drink the last of something it seems to taste better when you know you won't be getting more anytime soon?

Moose Drool Brown Ale
Ugly Pug Black Lager
Tripple
Abita Turbo Dog
Stone Ruination
Kona Longboard
Southern Star Waloon
Old Rasputin
Killian's Irish Red

There's a bunch of good ones in there!

Had my last Boulevard Irish Ale this afternoon, why is it when you drink the last of something it seems to taste better when you know you won't be getting more anytime soon?
Indeed Joe on both counts.

Can't you get Yeti there Mr. Fields? I've been trying Florida and other beers not available in Texas since I got here. Most recently drank a mixed six of Bell's and one Terrapin including: Porter, Kalamazoo Stout, Two-hearted Ale, Pale Ale, Amber and Terrapin's Rye Pale Ale. All good beers. I also have had a few from Swamphead and Cigar City.

Wells Banana Bread Ale
Dry Dock Vanilla Porter
Guinness Black Lager

Had a few good ones over the weekend :D
Dark Horse Monster 29 - 17.5% Barleywine
Dark Horse Sarsaparilla 666 Stout
Dark Horse Citra Crooked Tree
Dark Horse Bourbon Barrel Plead the 5th
Kuhnhenn Fire Dragon - just a crazy damn good Ginger Cinnamon IPA
Greenbush - Rage Double Black IPA
The Livery - Barrel Aged Red Molly
The Livery - Barrel Aged Taxman

Can't you get Yeti there Mr. Fields? I've been trying Florida and other beers not available in Texas since I got here. Most recently drank a mixed six of Bell's and one Terrapin including: Porter, Kalamazoo Stout, Two-hearted Ale, Pale Ale, Amber and Terrapin's Rye Pale Ale. All good beers. I also have had a few from Swamphead and Cigar City.

I can get the Yeti series and enjoy them thouroughly. I've just never come across the Chocolate.

Another Tripel Karmeliet today. Reminds me of Tank 7 with less of a hoppy floral profile. Very good Belgian beer!

Well's Banana Bread Beer has gone up in price here from $3.99/bottle to $4.99/bottle. Must be getting popular.

That's what I'm paying per bottle Rod. The local store had a sale for $4.50 a piece.

One of ABQs original local breweries, Marble, has a very high octane double ipa. I enjoyed several today. :thumbs:

Barrier Brewing Evil Giant IPA (the original Ruthless RyePA) for IPA Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.