• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you in Florida? I only know who might have it in Gainsville. Also if close enough we could have or have had a herf.

Yeah, here for 1 day in Orlando. Them of to the coast for a cruise. With the family, so a herf would have been hard. Unless I wanted a divorce ;). Maybe next time, will be back next year for the PGA show.

Had a few more of the Beck's Sapphire's last night with some Sushi. I really like these for a good session beer when I'm going to at least down six or so. Nice, refreshing, and clean at 6%.

Had a few Stone IPAs and some Black Butte 23 yesterday at a herf. Thanks again Jimmy and Billy! Then followed that up with a crapload of wine and some sake with other friends last night. Needless to say, my mind is in a fog right now.

Last night was poker night, so a buddy and I split these:

gallery_1425_515_488491.jpg

Three Floyd's Topless Wytch
Three Floyd's Dark Lord '12
Bourbon County Coffee Stout '12

Had a Rogue Mocha Porter and a couple Stone IPAs. Rogue is becoming a favorite of mine. Yesterday I had a Speakeasy Scarlett red Rye and a Speakeasy Prohibition Ale, both we quite tasty.

Another restlessness night, so I had a couple of slices and a Dobbel Dram by Haand Bryggeriet.

gallery_1425_515_54177.jpg

Love, love, love this beer! Can drink it anytime day or night.

I have a few of these in the fridge and haven't tried them yet!

It's wonderful, I think you'll like it. Creamy and just bourbon-forward enough, a very well crafted brew. And goes great with a cigar!

Went to a Prairie Artisan Ales tasting last night. The standout of the four offerings was the Prairie Noir whiskey barrel stout. If you see some of this, get it! Althought you hop-heads would probably like some of their other offereings as well. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.