• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer you drinking 2022!

Am I the only sick fuck who laughed out loud at the name/image?
View attachment 53504

No you aren’t. Prairie always has great art on their bottles/cans.

I didn't even notice, was to distracted by the amazing plasticware!

I was showing everyone that even a great stout, can be drank out of a plastic cup. It was either that or risk dropping one of my glasses, in the garage while I cleaned it out.

No you aren’t. Prairie always has great art on their bottles/cans.

I was showing everyone that even a great stout, can be drank out of a plastic cup. It was either that or risk dropping one of my glasses, in the garage while I cleaned it out.
I'm not joking, I love it! Is it from a Tulsa brewery?

I'm not joking, I love it! Is it from a Tulsa brewery?

It’s from a brewery in Hochatown, near Broken Bow Oklahoma. We get beers to go and always grab cups, when we’re at a cabin in the area. I have an extra laying around 😉

It’s from a brewery in Hochatown, near Broken Bow Oklahoma. We get beers to go and always grab cups, when we’re at a cabin in the area. I have an extra laying around 😉
They look like perfect cups for the camper. If you're up there again and wanted to snag me some, would make it worth you time!

Hazelnut KBS! I really enjoy the regular KBS, but this is much better, IMO. I know I’m not using a stout approved glass, but I’m still able to get hazelnut, cocoa nibs, coffee, vanilla bean, toffee on the nose. Hazelnut, chocolate, coffee, vanilla, toffee, and bourbon on taste. If you’re not a Hazelnut fan, you might not like this.

350D0FA7-5225-4A99-8361-C37EBFE17BDE.jpeg

Hazelnut KBS! I really enjoy the regular KBS, but this is much better, IMO. I know I’m not using a stout approved glass, but I’m still able to get hazelnut, cocoa nibs, coffee, vanilla bean, toffee on the nose. Hazelnut, chocolate, coffee, vanilla, toffee, and bourbon on taste. If you’re not a Hazelnut fan, you might not like this.

View attachment 53775
Finally a beer I don't have any desire to try, can't stand hazelnuts. I think you're posting these beautiful glasses just to make me jealous though! 😍

Finally a beer I don't have any desire to try, can't stand hazelnuts. I think you're posting these beautiful glasses just to make me jealous though! 😍
Dude, you ain't right! You hate hazelnuts and you love plastic cups.😁

Fiddlehead Second Fiddle.

I also have been drinking another local double IPA, Counterweight Crucial Mass lately. Both of these are EXCELLENT!!!

Got into the local IPAs and Double IPAs with Captain's Daughter and Sip of Sunshine, and a friend said, "If you like Sip of Sunshine, try Counterweight Headway and Fiddlehead." They were both good so I checked out their Double IPAs Crucial Mass and Second Fiddle respectively and now I'm hooked.

I also have been drinking another local double IPA, Counterweight Crucial Mass lately. Both of these are EXCELLENT!!!

Got into the local IPAs and Double IPAs with Captain's Daughter and Sip of Sunshine, and a friend said, "If you like Sip of Sunshine, try Counterweight Headway and Fiddlehead." They were both good so I checked out their Double IPAs Crucial Mass and Second Fiddle respectively and now I'm hooked.

Bill, long time.

Captains daughter is really good. Tried it in Newport a few years ago and loved it 😍