• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the Gettysberg herf I had a graycliff Expresso robusto, a VSG Spellbound, and a Partagas Serie D #4 Yummy!

I took the dogs out for a nice leisurely walk and smoked a short story from a box I bought over 2 years ago. First, it was unusually warm for January in MN--43 degrees feels quite nice! :) The SS was short but multidimensional! The flavors were spice, coffee and woody. Very nice smoke albeit short!

In honor of the Jarhead's birthday, today I smoked an Ashton Churchill, I do enjoy a well made CT. shade cigar, a Tatuaje Red Hermoso, and am smoking as I type , a Tatuaje Regios. All in all a good day.

Doc.

i'm a couple days off but on friday i had the Ashton VSG and man was that soo tasty

At the Gettysburg herf, Padrón 1964 Anniversary Corona maddie & BTL.

Gurkha Doble Maduro Robusto (actually a Toro, Gurkha apparently feels that they can call it whatever they want) w/ almost a whole pot of Ecuadorian coffee

An unfortunately boring cigar, tasted fine, but no complexity whatsoever. On the plus side it had nice construction and a very even burn.

A freshie Sosa torpedo, didn't compare to my mellower aged ones.
And a earthy Avo 787 perfecto.
Had some Double Bastard and a Capt Lawrence NorEaster to accompany the smokes.

-Rob

I fired up a Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario and a Padron 80thfor my birthday yesterday. Both outstanding and both sent by incredibly generous brothers.

Smoked a PAM 64 Torpedo (During the CP online Herf) from a box that I bought a little over two years ago. Man, I could not believe the difference just a few years made on what was an already good freshie. :love:

Yesterday was our annual celebration of all things great. Since it falls on the first week of the season with no football, a bunch of us get together and we eat, drink, and be merry. And smoke cigars. My lineup:

- Padron 1926 #35 Maduro - my favorite morning smoke
- LFD Lancero O/N - smoked it while tending to the smoker
- Anejo 50 - first time smoking the 50. Started off tight and uneventful, eventually opened up as a nice cap on the night.

El centurion robusto (not sure what the name is). It was the first one I've had, and unless it was a dud, I won't waste my money again.

Custom Robusto, rolled by the man himself....Jose Pepin Garcia.

Truly outstanding in every regard. I'm not smoking as much because of the winter, so my palate is out of practice, but it was great. Perfect draw, perfect burn, clouds of billowing smoke from each puff.

I enjoyed this one to the very end.

Thanks a ton Jonesy :thumbs:

Avo 80th yesterday - very tasty, but it's been awhile since I've had a smoke with that big of a nic punch! Buzzed to say the least... :whistling:

Fuente King B!!! What a tasty smoke! I wish I would've picked up more when they were around. Not too weak, not too strong.... just right! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.