• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished my first Padilla 68 Robusto. Even though these aren't blended by Pepin, still a nice little smoke. The 1932's are still my favorite, though.

Got a bunch of smokes for my studying all nighter tonight.

Padilla 68
Padilla Hybrid (Heard it sucks, wanna see though)
Padilla Obsidian
Zino Scepter Chubby
Por larranaga PC

gonna be a long night.

Last night,

My first Johnny-O!, it was a lonsdale. Very tastey cigar, the construction was as flawless as I've seen. Slight burn problems, but it was awfully young as well. Solid smoke.

Then a PPCE after dinner. In short, didn't do much for me. Great construction and burn, but the draw was tight and I wasn't getting as much smoke as I like.

Lets see here...I haven't really smoked anything but Opus since last year with my trip to Russia approaching fast. I had a wonderful 4 says of smoking. From "The Chief" to Opus. I did smoke a VSG OR Round which was given to me by a BOTL and it suffered some damage in the mail system. But other than that, it was hands down the best VSG I've had since they came out and it smoked like a champ.

Thanks to that BOTL who shall remain nameless. That made my week. :D

For what it is, I like them. From time to time, I bought 5ers and 10ers on the Devil site, and just let them sit. And when I need something to smoke while I'm working, it fits the bill. By no means would I classify it with the 8&11s or 1932s, but I think the Hybrid's have a purpose.

For what it is, I like them. From time to time, I bought 5ers and 10ers on the Devil site, and just let them sit. And when I need something to smoke while I'm working, it fits the bill. By no means would I classify it with the 8&11s or 1932s, but I think the Hybrid's have a purpose.

Im smoked it lastnight and was really kind of impressed. Not nearly as bad as anyone made it out to be.I'd give it a 7 of 10, but still, not a bad smoke. :thumbs:

Smoked a Coronado by La Flor toro while sitting with a friend in my favorite B&M, then had a Bolivar Belicosos Finos later in the evening.

Of the two, I actually enjoyed the Coronado more (perhaps because I was indoors, rather than out in the wind and rain like I was later on! :) )

Just finished an Arturo Fuente Don Carlos #4 in the garage.It's pouring out so I started reading Teddy Brushchi's book"Never Give Up" while smoking a fine cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back