• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky Patel, The Edge Maduro (toro). Smooth with a nice volume of smoke.
It will definately take you to the edge, just don't look down. :)

Rocky Patel, The Edge Maduro (toro). Smooth with a nice volume of smoke.
It will definately take you to the edge, just don't look down. :)

Check out the Edge "off color" in Holts, same cigar quality just a shade off and a chunk off the price.

Smoked my first San Cristobal this afternoon. What a delicious smoke... everything I look for in a cigar. If there are any of you who haven't had the pleasure yet I highly recommend! CI has 5'ers for a nice price.

Smoked my first San Cristobal this afternoon. What a delicious smoke... everything I look for in a cigar. If there are any of you who haven't had the pleasure yet I highly recommend! CI has 5'ers for a nice price.

I also smoked my first San Cristobal today and had the same experience. I think it was only the 2nd or 3rd draw and I just went "damn, this is good!"

Thanks Jake!

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='641999' date='Mar 30 2008, 11:31 PM'][quote name='Ounceman' post='641992' date='Mar 30 2008, 11:58 PM']Smoked my first San Cristobal this afternoon. What a delicious smoke... everything I look for in a cigar. If there are any of you who haven't had the pleasure yet I highly recommend! CI has 5'ers for a nice price.[/quote]

I also smoked my first San Cristobal today and had the same experience. I think it was only the 2nd or 3rd draw and I just went "damn, this is good!"

Thanks Jake!
[/quote]

My pleasure Kevin!

Smoked an Oliva Series V perfecto, good cigar. I definetly will have to try more of these.

I had a the torpedo a few weeks ago. Very enjoyable. I havent really heard anything bad about any of the sizes. :cool:

Last night had a nice CAO Brazilia. I basically loved everything from the taste down to the price. Very smooth and enjoyable. :)

sat night i tried the San Cristobal robusto and a Pepin Cuban Classic Black label
liked the black better but thats probably cause my Cristobal went out and when i relight even after purging tasted bitter

LFD Small Batch.

Incredibly full and rich cigar. Compares well to LA Cien Anos Belicoso in body and depth but with Litto's flavor profile.

Outstanding! :thumbs:

Steve

Finishing up a Padron 5000 Maddie right now from 05.

Talk about a good cigar for the money. Rich flavor, but definitely lost any hint bitterness it had a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.