• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taboo HSG - I need to let my other one age a bit, very spicey at first, then turned bland. Probably far too young, so I won't pass judgement, excellent construction.

Fuente 858 natural. Slow start but decidedly worth the price of admission after about a half inch in. Right at the band I hit a plug. After a gentle roll and a relight it was too bitter. I'd try another, but hopefully I can find the maduros near me.

I smoked a Padilla Series '68 Robusto tonight and it was awesome. Very, very rich and strong. I made the mistake of smoking it on an empty stomach. I'll never do that again...
All in all it was a great cigar with lots of flavor.

Had a DPG Series JJ Belicoso Maddie that was just flat out awesome.

WOW..smoked my first LFD Factory Press today...What a nice smoke and a buzz to match. :)

art

Bolivar Beli (04) - Boooooo! Boooo!

Padron 2000 Maduro - Yeaaaaah! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (insert wave)!

Go figure.

Beautiful 55* day here. Padron 2000 maddie from 2004.

I didn't think this day could get any better, but I'll be damned if that Padron didn't kick it up a notch.

Thanks to the fine BOTL that gifted me that one!

Had a Johnny-O Lonsdale last night. Beautiful construction and burn. Very strong, true tobacco taste to it. I would love to see what a couple of years do to these. :love:

I had a VSG Torpedo (the first from the box that I got for my granddaughter's birthday smoke). It was terrific.

Ken

Visited a friend outside of the states, and we got our hands on a couple Cuban Trinidad Robusto Extra's. Easily the best tasting cigar I've yet to enjoy, loads of smoke, rich enjoyable flavor and some power that sneaks up on you. There were some burn issues, but nothing a couple of touch-ups didn't fix. I have to admit, very few times do I enjoy a cigar as much as I did this one. I was enjoying it so much, and became so relaxed smoking it that I had to just put my head back and nearly fell asleep, much like you feel after a good massage.

It's sad that they're illegal here, I could fill my humi's with these and Padrons and enjoy the rest of my smoking days.

Status
Not open for further replies.