• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, I had a AVO 80th and a Cusano 18 Paired Maduro.

Cohiba Siglo IV 2000
WOAM

Two good smokes!

Brian

Yesterday saw a CAO Vision, and a Cohiba Black.
2 smokes from the RTDA.
Vision Rocked.
Cohiba Sucked.

how do you smoke that many?
First off, I'm impressed by the volume that you consume, and by the same right, I'm even more impressed you have a stash big enough to support your habit hahah... Have a good one (or 10, in your case) :thumbs: :thumbs: :sign:

:D
This was over a 4 day period, starting at 3:30am the first day and ending at 11pm the 4th day- lots of awake time out fishing. I needed SOMETHING to do!

Gurkha Genghis Khan Toro to start poker, Bolivar to close it. Both were very tasty.

The Khan suprised me a bit, great flavor, very well constructed, and great burn. Brought me to my knees a bit though, lol. Good smoke.

Smoked a RASS a little bit ago with xRanger!
Not quite sure what to finish the night off with?!?!

David

I started the day off with an Opus X Perfecxion #2. After I got to Outlaw, I pulled out my own personal blend and the last one. Fired that bad boy up and it makes me want to order 100 of them and age them. I then worked on a RP Vintage 1990 cigar that looks like a LGC Reserve Figurado Felicias. It was a good smoke to me naturally. I finished the event with a 3+ old Power Ranger and have decided if I will cap the evening off with another smoke or not.

At the Outlaw event, I enjoyed a RP Vintage 90 Toro, a RP Olde World Reserve, and a Plasencia Opulencia.

La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado tonight, gifted from a fellow BOTL "The Rocket"

Great smoke, haven't had too many LGC, but I really enjoyed it. Highly recommend.

I decided to pull out a year old LFD Limitado II. I may smoke another cigar later but I havent decided on that yet.

at the herf yesterday a boli pc and a PAM piramide :thumbs:

today, a custom rolled 'gar from velvet cigar while walking the dogs---very nice
and la flor de maria mancini maduro torpedo---excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.