• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This afternoon/evening, I enjoyed a RASS and a RP Sungrown Toro. They were both damn fine smokes!!

well at the event yesterday I smoked

HDN antano machito
Sancho panza double maduro la mancha
Plasencia Opulencia
WOAM :love:
858 sungrown
RP 90 perfecto

seems like I am forgetting something but oh well. All but the first two were firsts for me and everyone of them were extrememly tasty!! :thumbs:

Brandon

It was a BEAUTIFUL weekend here so I slurged all weedend long.

Taboada DR
Partagas Churhill Deluxe 01
Monte A 04
FFOX Super Beli
ERDM Chiox Supreme 05
HdM Hoyo du Gourmet 05
LDF Chiselito Maduro

I even found a B&M about an hour away that had Opus at MSRP plus the local tax of about a dollar. Hog heaven!

At the nightly it was a La Aurora 1495 Robusto...good solid smoke, glad I have a few more.

i had a Litto Gomez Diaz Chisel a year old and just wrapped up a Hemi Maddie :thumbs: Classic for kicks.

I'm getting ready to light up a RYJ Short Chruchill from a box I ordered a month ago.

A Hemingway Best Seller today. I haven't smoked a Hemingway for a LONG time and figured it was about time. Although these are definitely good smokes, at 5 bucks a stick, I'm not so sure I'll be plunking down change for more any time soon, as there are a host of very good Habanos (Petit Coronas) that are in the same price range but for my tastes, better. :)

Enjoyed a Carlos Torano 1959 Gold Label on the way home in the car. Very nice

You bastard, cincyman. Get rid of that pic in your signature NOW!

Keith Smart and Indiana STOLE that damn game and championship away from the 'cuse! :laugh:

Just kiddin' - that picture and replay (every year during March Madness they show it) USED to really bother me until the year 2003 when Boheim and the Orange finally broke through and won the big one. Now I look back and am not bitter anymore... finally!! :)

Enjoyed a Carlos Torano 1959 Gold Label on the way home in the car. Very nice

You bastard, cincyman. Get rid of that pic in your signature NOW!

Keith Smart and Indiana STOLE that damn game and championship away from the 'cuse! :laugh:

Just kiddin' - that picture and replay (every year during March Madness they show it) USED to really bother me until the year 2003 when Boheim and the Orange finally broke through and won the big one. Now I look back and am not bitter anymore... finally!! :)

Orangeman - I wondered when my picture was going to get some comments! Don't worry, I won't leave it on there for long. However, Knight might stay as my Avatar for awhile....

Started the evening with a Quai d'Orsay Corona(thank you sir). Definately and underated cigar in my book. Unfortunately I muted the last third with a Redhook ESB. Then after dinner I fired up a SCdlH El Morro. It was obviously young, but after the first inch opened up to something amazing. Unfortunately I mis-matched the beer because it totally overtook the Haitachi(sp) Nest Red Rice beer that I was drinking (try it, it is great).

Started the evening with a Quai d'Orsay Corona(thank you sir). Definately and underated cigar in my book. Unfortunately I muted the last third with a Redhook ESB. Then after dinner I fired up a SCdlH El Morro. It was obviously young, but after the first inch opened up to something amazing. Unfortunately I mis-matched the beer because it totally overtook the Haitachi(sp) Nest Red Rice beer that I was drinking (try it, it is great).

Damn fine choice sir!!! ;)

David

Good day of smokin....

- Short Story for Breakfast
- La Aurora 1495 No. 4 in the late afternoon
- Bowl and a half of a pipe from Lima Whiskey
- Padron 2000 at the nightly herf

Good stuff all around :thumbs:

Had my first AF Anejo #50. It had a some spice to it but it was great from start to finish. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.