• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
About halfway through an H. Upmann Reserve Lord Rothchilde. Started off spicy for the first inch, but has since mellowed out and is turning rather bland, we'll see if it picks back up toward the end.

EDIT: It picked up around the last 1.5", still more of a mild cigar than the medium it is classified as.

Just finished off another Padron #4000 maduro, damn I love these, and Im running out. Had to even the burn up a few times, had some humidity problems in the humi I store these in.

I smoked a RP Edge yesterday night and another today cause it was really good..I havent had one before and ran across some so it seemed like a good time to try em.

Still saying my favs are the La Flor Dominicana Oscuros of various types. I sure love them dudes.

Did some yard work and smoked a Flor De Oliva Maduro..the old cheap yard work cigar. I think those are some fine smokes for being of the cheaper variety. Lord knows I have smoked alot of em and they are always good quality, good burn and the Maduro gives it just enough flavor so ya know you smoked one..2 bucks a stick avg to boot!

Trinidad Belicoso

Nattie wrap, but sadly of D.R, not isom decent.

Construction is top notch smooth suede brown appearance with standar but not overbearing veining,and pre light draw and smell are amazing!

Had two of these and both were very consistent with dead on burn and a beautiful compact light greay ash. Stong but without any harshness. This cigar was great and I enjoyed it with a tooth crackingly cold bottle of Poland Spring with bubbles and lime. A great match. The only issues I wouold not is that they are way too expensive for a D.R. (even with the quality) and 3/4 of the way through they get a bit too spicy*

*This is a brand new box I will age them in the humi for 3months and then 6months and revisit them and update if there are noticeable differences.

My first Padron '26!

Had it while watching the unit volleyball championship during our Asian Pacific Heritage celebration.

It was a taste explosion! Wow, from the get go it had my full attention. Half way through I had to pair it with an orage soda. I know, but give me a break, it was like 105 degrees out there.

Anyway, it was magnificant! I look forward to the couple I have remaining. Thanks Infinity!

Started off my Sunday with a Vegas de Fonseca Sobrino.

AF Short Story while walking my dogs ... I think I'll fire up a Monte #2 later this evening. ;)

(yesterday) H. Upmann MAG50 EL, while I gifted a neighbor a PSD4- both were enjoyed immensely!

This afternoon, I nubbed out two good cigars -- a DCM Robusto #5, and a Puros Indios Madro Rothschild.

Nice relaxing Sunday. Enjoyed an H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon robusto with an iced coffee.

Helix x550 and "too many to count" Miller Lights. The Helix was better than I had remembered. It has been a while since I had one. Nice and mild so I could enjoy my nice buzzzzzzz :cool:

Ashton VSG Enchantment last night, a Montecristo Edmundo this morning, and just finished a Anejo #55 :love:

Last night was a Gurkha 1940 Pre Embargo Robusto, very nice cigar, spicy and very refined.

Today was a CAO Gold Robusto, Partagas el from 2000(smokyballs gave me),a JDN Antanoe Robusto Grande, Fuente Hemi Signature and a Gurkha Legend Torpedo :D

Had a few friends over for margarita's this afternoon/evening and searched the humi to try to pair something with a margarita (it was rather difficult). I settled on a Montecristo Especial No. 1. It went quite well with the frozen margaritas actually. Only shame was that it was my last one :angry: . Was a great day for it too, 80 and a cool breeze, ahhh :cool: .

Friday, tried a Gurkha Regent Toro. Not a favorite.

Saturday, DCM Robusto :thumbs: , and Hoyo De Monterrey Petite Robusto

Sunday, Siglo IV :love:

This morning it was a Party Short with a good cup of coffee. Still trying to figure out what I am going to smoke after dinner though.

A/F 8-5-8, my first.

Great start, but seemed to get a little harsh towards the end. Didn't really take away from it though, good smoke and would definitely have another.

A/F 8-5-8, my first.

Great start, but seemed to get a little harsh towards the end. Didn't really take away from it though, good smoke and would definitely have another.

Both the natural and the maddie 858s are a staple in my humidor. Try the AF Cuban Coronas for a similar smoke in a slightly smaller size. A great smoke when you don't have the time for the 858 ... I smoked one this morning. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.