• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a business meeting last night and I was given one of these http://avanticigar.com/avarticle4.html Now I like strong cigars, very strong cigars, and I haven't gotten light headed from a cigar since I smoked a very young Tabaoda but this one pretty much knocked me on my ass. It didn't really taste strong, in fact it had a slightly sweet flavor but when I went to stand up it stayed with me for about 2 hours. It was actually pretty fun! :)

I was at a business meeting last night and I was given one of these http://avanticigar.com/avarticle4.html Now I like strong cigars, very strong cigars, and I haven't gotten light headed from a cigar since I smoked a very young Tabaoda but this one pretty much knocked me on my ass. It didn't really taste strong, in fact it had a slightly sweet flavor but when I went to stand up it stayed with me for about 2 hours. It was actually pretty fun! :)

You stoner.

You stoner.

LOL!!!! It wasn't that kind of high!

These cigars are the best Black fly and Mosquito repenlent available. I highly recomend them when trout fishing in the spring in New England.

doc.

Had a Saint Luis Rey Serie G No. 6 at lunch.

Had not had these before and I must say, it was a damn fine double maduro stick. Had a bit of a kick to it (largely because I had nothing to eat, only a small cortodito), but nothing too powerfull. What was nice was that it literally produced volumes and volumes of thick, beautiful smoke. Very nice cigar.

I had my fist Carlos Torano Signature Robusto tonight. I'm a fan of Brazilian maduro wrappers so I thought I'd give it a try. Nice and flavorful but kind of reminded me of a Connie maduro.

Speaking of Brazilian maduro........this blonde was sitting at a table reading the newspaper crying her eyes out. I said "what's wrong?". She turned the paper to me and the headlines read 6 Brazilian Climbers Killed in Avalanche. She asked "how many is a brazilian?"

Enjoying a Tat Reserva J21 as I'm watching Clemson trying to make a crazy comeback against Duke. Great smoke! :rolleyes:

Tatuaje Regios today prior to diggin up my septic tank and unclogging some shiznit (literally).

Great smoke, not so great fun afterwards.

Last night I treated myself. Started with a Cohiba Lancero from 01 (mellow and flavorful) followed by an Anejo #50 (smooth and creamy). These nice smokes were paired up with a couple of glasses of Sebastiani Merlot and an even excellent company of the JR crew...not to mention the plenty supply of eye candy! :)

SNOBS, LOL.

This morning I was driving around so I pulled a JR Alt to a Cohiba Esplendido just for the hell of it and it didn't suck. Certainly worth a buck.

Last evening was full of 898's (Dalias). It started with a Partagas from '02 then went to a Bolivar Inmensas '05 and finished off the evening with a Fuente 898 SG (shorter and fatter than a Dalia but yummy!). This is certainly my favorite vitola. I started this morning with a Tatuaje Reserva J21, but I think I'm done because last night hurt me.

Had a nice day of smokes, had a
RyJ T/A #3
LFD Limitada II
and a JohnnyO that was great...

Nothing but Opus and Avo cigars today. I finished the drive home with a Padron 1926 #2 Maddie. Who knows what will be on tonights plate. :D

I still cant taste anything, and have been congested for the past 2 months. Dr. Says in GERDS....I am not sure I agree, will go back in a few months to see how its doing.

Anyhow

2 ESG Robusto's
1 Serie 601

Great smokes

Status
Not open for further replies.