• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I had a Hemi sig. maddie from '04 and a SCDLH El Principe. Today I had a AF short story and a Davidoff 100th Diademas Finas. I was really disappointed in the Davidoff to tell the truth. Perfect construction and burn, just no real flavor to it.

I enjoyed a Partagas 898 '05 while sipping on Cuban coffee with my lady.

Mmmm, that's a good stick. :love:

Today's smokes:

La Aurora Preferido Cameroon
Davidoff Grand Cru No 2
Don Pepin Black Label Toro (1979?)

That was my first black label, good flavors and very similiar to the blue (which I've smoked the hell out of), unfortunately the draw was a bit too tight and after a few attacks with the draw poker it was still more effort than it was worth, it was chucked at about the halfway point. I'll definately give this stick another try, however.

Lit up a constant winner...AF Hemingway signature. These cigars are always constant for me. Very enjoyable in the 77 degree weather.

Brandon

Today I smoked the first of a fresh box of Ramone Allones Specially Selected. Nice smoke, was just testing the box. I think I'll let these rest a while.

Yesterday I Had a Pepin Black label, Anejo #50, and a LFD DL

yesterday was king of special for me, what started out as smoking a triology native camroon ended in an amazing PAM 1964... friend stopped by and gave me one... he said, hey, I heard you really like these... ha... man do I...

I had a Noella last night.

I think I'm gonna have to try out a dry box for my tats at least. I love them, but just have a hell of a time keeping them lit. Might try 60 percent beads too.

I had a Noella last night.

I think I'm gonna have to try out a dry box for my tats at least. I love them, but just have a hell of a time keeping them lit. Might try 60 percent beads too.

I keep all my fuente, pepin, and isom’s at 60%. It seems they have more delicate wrappers. Everything else is at 65%

I just can't say enough good things about the Padron 1926 No. 35's (maduro)! I just went out and enjoyed one in the hot tub as the snow started to fall. Very nice smoke, perfect burn. Even with all the steam off the water the burn didn't falter!

I've only got a few of these left so it will be on the top of my list for the next box purchase.

I just enjoyed an R Y J Churchill from '03---very woody and delicious--while walking the dogs.

I had a Tatuaje tonight but I'm not sure of the name. It was a the same size as a DC Maximus #2. It was fantastic. Perfect burn and lasted 2hrs. with no touch ups which was a first. No stinky cigar smell on me when I was done. I'm going to have to look for more of these. A keeper in my book. :thumbs:

Yesterday I enjoyed the following cigars while basking in the 75 degree weather. Man it was a wonderful day yesterday!

ERDM Cafe au Lait
Quintero Brevas
JL #1
Mag 46

Brandon

WOAM w/ my coffee this morning.

Still smoking the WOAMs, I see! ;) I did enjoy the ones from 2001 you gifted me on my birthday. All three were slightly different but each uniquely enjoyable.

I'm enjoying a Torano 1916 belicoso. I prefer the coronas in this line but this is good, too. You get more of the Cammie wrapper in the corona, though.

Steve

In the process of nubbing a Padron 1926 #2 Maduro, what a GREAT cigar
followed by an Anjeo #50, my new Favorite :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.